100% huts?

Started by Shadow, April 22, 2007, 10:39:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shadow

i got bored and tried something new (to me).. i built all my land huts, used leaders to get tons of land and leader looted, getting anywhere from 200m-500m per loot. i then either save cash or buy armies using this. So far it seems to be working well, but does anybody have any suggestions to tweak it a little?

at the end of runs i demolish enough huts to get my ratio high and build either camps (to buy armies) or towers, depending on the need.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

wolf bite

You are now playing with a full leader strategy. It is considered advanced because it is hard to keep from making mistakes in math or judgment. Some people that is the only strategy they know.

The major downfall you have is taking down some at the end to build other things.  So of the math that magic uses is based on how many leaders per LAND you have. So if you made a lot of land and had full huts, then someone takes about 40% of your land, you will have a perfect ratio that will make the most of your magic. You will make so much more from your magic after you are attacked that you will not care about the camp discount.

Sure, there are times to do it other ways, but until you get used to the all leaders, do Buy armies, attack for land, build all huts, earn your way to health, wait to me attacked, use magic. Repeat ..

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Peace Alliance

The only time i stop and build camps is if i'm planning on buying out mercinaries (camps lower the price). It's usually not worth it unless you're confident that you're going to be able to defend your land against the entire game

Shadow

this is he first era i have used any semblance of strategy, and i must say its working well :)
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..