Learned how to shoot today

Started by Krowdon, October 12, 2013, 05:45:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Ungatt would be proud but he isn't here. :c
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Krowdon

My aunt taught me on a BB gun, then we took a shotgun out and did some skeet. Which I did not hit.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Shadow

I went skeet shooting a few years ago. I think I hit 2/9 ^_^. To be fair, that was the fist time I had used a gun, though.

Krowdon

Quote from: Shadow on October 13, 2013, 07:51:20 AM
I went skeet shooting a few years ago. I think I hit 2/9 ^_^. To be fair, that was the fist time I had used a gun, though.

2/9 isn't bad!

Ian2424

Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Durza

very cool.  My first time using a shotgun, was a 20-gauge at a gun club with my boy scout troop.  10/25 if my recollection is correct.  Sadly no merit badge qualification for me. :(
Question Mark (?)
Life is chaos, some of it is just more orderly.
Not liable for anything a Spa mod may change in my posts

Shadow

Yea it was a scout camp for me too. My scout troop was literally the worst one ever. Not a single badge earned by anybody, ever. I suspect we had a lot more fun than the rest of them, though ^_^.