DI
1 (7.7%)
League
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Holby

Quote from: The Lady Shael on November 15, 2007, 07:56:32 AM
Quote from: Holby on November 14, 2007, 08:16:11 PM
Mhm. I would venture to say I could take Stormclaw down in one run. The whole clan with 3 others handpicked. The skill level was a tenth of what it is now. I was in DI for goodness' sake :P

That's exactly why it would be amusing. =p DI was revered in it's time, but compared to the players now, it's not really anything special.
But 3 attacks would be fun.
I will not deleted this

Shadow

you can't really measure the strength of old clans based on player's skill level now. I suspect many players now could single-handedly destroy some of the older clans.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Nohcnonk

DI... maybe?  Because I think that was the only clan I was in.  And I'm not even sure of that.

Gen. Volkov

You know, thinking about it now, as good as all the other clans on the list were, they are all from an earlier time. Given how much the general skill level of the game has gone up, League might actually be the strongest clan on that list. But for their time, I think Slayer was the strongest.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Obliterator

Whats with putting your clan twice.
And Blades is the best.
Were going to take you down now i got back from camp.
Oh sorry snare almost got to the land had to suicide tons though
Watching people fight is fun...
...but getting involved is so much better

Percy

Firetooth

yeh but northen lights was in top ten. And we have 7 members.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

and im on my way to top ten aswell so list armarda next time =)

Gen. Volkov

Pippin I'll give you three reasons why armada should not be included. 1) Never in reg, reg counts a lot more, because it's much harder to be successful there. If you screw up, you can't fix it in a couple days like on turbo. 2) Armada does not and has never had all or even a large portion of it's membership in the top ten. All the clans listed did. Oh and 3) Armarda has not made any significant impact on the game.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES