Consequences

Started by Holby, February 04, 2010, 09:01:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gorak

I'll have to start getting creative with my city names ;)
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Marell

Quote from: Briar on February 05, 2010, 11:25:02 PM
Maybe you shouldn't leave Genevieve so defenseless, eh?

23   ?   Genevieve (#117)   1,623

There.  There is your warning.    

Draco (#32)
Networth $13,380,373
Land 0 Acres
Citys  
Race Fox
Location Northlands
Clan Rogue
Rank 32
Attack? Dead
Defenses 2516 (11%)
Attacks 3374 (90%)
Kills 1
Warlords Killed Ullr (#328)
Land Gained in Attacks 3,549,679
Land Lost in Attacks 3,077,365
Created On April 11, 2009

Briar

Bravo...would you like a cookie?
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Marell

Keep it. Share it amongst your fellow resistance members.
It'll seem like a lot to them.

On a side note, I trust you realise why you were killed? (Kill attempt on Gen, killing Ullr).

Briar

Of course I realize I was killed.  It makes future events much easier to bring about, so thank you.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Shadow

K

Resistance

Let me spell this out for you.

We have unlimited resources. There is no way for you to win a war of attrition. Your little kill war is completely futile. Stop being boring and mount some sort of effective resistance.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Gen. Volkov

Shadow is right you know. A war of attrition will not work. We're all top players, and killing us is not a deterrent. We can recover from kill pretty dang quick, and wouldn't even need many resources to do so.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Krowdon

If the Resistance were all to work together more, Im sure they could do some pretty serious damage guys. *Krowdon signing  out of topic*
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Gen. Volkov

Well, I would hope so, as up till now, we haven't gotten much resistance at all. The most damaging kill was Ashy, and she's already back in the top ten.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sevz

my question, can you give me an exact number of people who are in this super team?

Before you wanna go running people down about the war. Think about how much of a mega advantage you all have. You joined nearly everyone in the server together to fight against a select few that you've excluded.

I ignore all the Heroic statements ya's pull out. You've done little more than bribe a divided server to gain position. Then you've encouraged a resistance that would stand little chance catching up. So many pet dogs would make it harder to lose than claim emperorship.

If i was working with, Penthouse Ninja, Nova, Alazar, Snare, Briar and Volkov we would take over.
You've used maximum firepower and little skills.
Quote from: windhound on March 31, 2012, 05:10:16 PM
Coding out holes in the game is the best way to do things. 
Relying an the admins to patrol is a) time consuming for the admins in question b) unreliable c) only invites conflict
There is no conflict or "I didn't know any better!" excuses with a coded in rule.

Shadow

...And you deleted on day one.

This is how it is. Holby isn't going anywhere.

At any given run, there are no more people helping Holby than half the number of resistors. You are not that far outnumbered.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Marell

Quote from: Sevz on February 10, 2010, 09:02:40 PM
If i was working with, Penthouse Ninja, Nova, Alazar, Snare, Briar and Volkov we would take over.

Depends if you were to start with an advantage or not. If you's started from level pegging, that team wouldn't get far against the people you've excluded.

Right now all of the following people could make up the resistance.
Sev, Juska, Alazar, Penthouse Ninja, Briar, Nova, Death, Lonewolf, Ungatt... + about 20 others.

So you're only excuse really would be lack of teamwork.

By giving up, you're admitting that we are more skilled...because you clearly have us outnumbered...which means it must be only our skill that is scaring you away from putting up a fight  ::)

Juska

I have no interest in investing time and effort into pulling 15+ people together to pool net, suicide Holby enough to atk op him and then murder him (or a combo).

What I do have the interest in doing is notifying a server that is there is some kind of fight going on, which I've done and I've achieved results if meager. You should realize that half the game never comes to the forums.

You want to brag about how good you are? Leave your net stores clanned and defend them then.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

Once Holbs hits 20 bil NW, we might just do so.

Marell

Quote from: Juska on February 11, 2010, 11:58:31 AM
You want to brag about how good you are?

Wouldn't normally...but I had to say something in reply to this silly, incorrect comment: