Clans

Started by Holby, May 11, 2008, 10:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

There are a lot of clans right now, which is great- clans are always lovely fun! However, they seem to be getting on too well for my taste. Is this a misconception or is everyone content? :-*

I will not deleted this

Firetooth

Im not content!Vixenclan aren't doing well enough :o c'mon let's "rule this roost"lol, Im not even a very high ranked member lol, Im only really in it to help out the new players
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Peace Alliance

I Had to leave my clan because of holby.

Alazar is Back

Alliance has pushed it a few times, and wolfclan almost did as well, but they corrected their mistakes :P

Quote from: Firetooth on May 11, 2008, 10:36:49 AM
Im not content!Vixenclan aren't doing well enough :o c'mon let's "rule this roost"lol, Im not even a very high ranked member lol, Im only really in it to help out the new players

How does you helping out new players effect you being high or low? I have been working on trying to teach my members some good strats also and im sitting on top...
Turbo Highest Rank:Co-Emperor with Wolf Snare, Emperor

One of the most underrated players at RWL..

Firetooth

yes but every run feng aid's away net to lower members while I produce, however northius the shadow holds some of my n.w.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.