Going on Vacation

Started by Ereptor, September 25, 2008, 10:52:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ereptor

Well there has been a lot of hubbub going on.  I am taking my land and we are leaving, im also packing a lunch and taking my teady bear and putting all my stuff into this little backpack and well, well, well me and my teddy are going to be just fine!  We will live a happy life with 520,000 acres of land.  heh heh. 

I am going on vaca for a couple reasons. 
1. and this is so easy to blame it on. school!  I have a test that takes the past 3 years of stuff and puts it all onto one exam.  I have two chances to take it, but it would be nice to get it on the first try ( this saturday )
2.  because i have been acused of exploiting a bug ( clan hoping ) which I did, but i did not know it was against the rules.  I also searched in the forums after snare told me i was breaking a rule and was going to have me banned and I found nothing to say it was against the rules.  Then today Shael messaged me and said that it was in fact against the rules.  So i am not sure what to do.  I cant be clanned becuase i would lose all the land to leader suicides.  And if i go unclanned then I just become another emperor that sits and goes inactive.  Sooooo boring.  So I am sad that i dont get a cool war.  Bob, Snare and the crew you have definately been a great bunch of guys to fight against.
3.  Third reason is the almost everyone I am working with has messaged me today and said that school or work is creeping up on them and they cant play for the next week or two.  So its basically me and sometimes holby that would be on.

So all in all I thought it best to go on vacation and clear my head and hopefully come back and try to pray that a leader suicide bug will be fixed or fight bob and snare to the death and go out with a bang.  Because right now I am given either be clanned and die or go unclanned and be inactive blob with a lot of land.  Neither of those sound appealing.  Hopefully it will all blow over and my crew and I will resume our war with the hard fighting suicide bombers of bob and company.

And no worries Bob.  In no way do I have any intention of staying on vacation past the 82 hour mark or deleting my account with all this land.  We will get our last battle and it will make the mountains shake. 
The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*