ROME

Started by Guthorm Swordmaster, July 24, 2004, 08:29:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Guthorm Swordmaster

If ROME do take over a servershould'nt there be someone to oppose them?I suggest something like Greece where everyone takes on a Greek heros name like these.

Achilles
Ullyess
Great Ajax
Little Ajax
Teucer
Menelaus
Diomedes
Agamemnon
Patrolucus
Pheonix
Nestor

And any others if you can think of them.

Morzan

Um...Rome already happened man. Like 3 months ago. Read the other topic, it says how Holby and Wolf Bite ended up destroying Rome. And half of the Roman Emperors aren't even around anymore.  Ereptor as far as we know isn't playing, same with Kilk, Dead Eye, Orcrist, the Mercenary and ext. Rome did take over all ready, there was like 10 of them in the top 10. Then, if you read the other topic, Holby and Wolf Bite had this protactorate thing, but Ereptor still set a bounty on Wolf Bite and such, until Wolf attacked Rome with Holby and the other guy...
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Juska

Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Morzan

Not like your AIM screen name, eh Juska?
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Juska

I guess I forgot to mention that anyone who uses Perseus as a name will have to be killed......
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Guthorm Swordmaster

Oops sry :rolleyes:

Anyway would anyone like to try it.I completely misread the topic.Anyway i was around while ROMe were taking place last time i just thought they were doin it all over again.

Nohcnonk

So did I at first, but "nostalgia" gave it away.  They were basically bringing it up again that Holby didn't really turn on the clan without good reason.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Yea do you want to join NOhc?

Nohcnonk

... You... I... Hol... ROME is over!  They aren't doing it again unless I missed something...

The topic about it does seem rather unneccisary, as it's all been over for a while and now they're just asking for arguments...

Holby

People love reminiscing Nohc.  ;)  
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

But I'm too new! *pouts*

Ashyra Nightwing

Rooome waaas loooong agoooo. But I kinda miss all of that activity in the game. I tried to prod it a little last week, and nothing happened.