(A) Anvils of Ice

Started by Juska, December 07, 2003, 04:04:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Juska

(A), Anvils of Ice really could use more members, we are down to 3 including myself and 1 hasn't been active in who knows how long. We are accepting anyone at all who will use turns fequently and try to become a stronger warlord. Any question you might have can be sent to me in-game at #94 Juskabally. I hope you join, you won't regret it. Password is elof.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Gen. Volkov

I might consider joinig provided you stop atacking me in Turbo and reg...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Deathclaw

Quote from: Gen. VolkovI might consider joinig provided you stop atacking me in Turbo and reg...
My clan will welcome you. If you're interested message me at #246. My clan is Northern Imperial Forces.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Shadow Knight

yea i woulda considered it if your idiot friend would stop attacking me in reg......

Deathclaw

Quote from: Shadow Knightyea i woulda considered it if your idiot friend would stop attacking me in reg......
Okay. If you need to speak with me about joining NIF than message me in game at 246. If you want, Anvils of Ice will also accept you, as said by Juska. Let me know if you need the password to Northern Imperial Forces.

Juska

Deathclaw, please shut up and make your own topic. Gen. Volkov and Shadow Knight, if you join I won't be attacking you anymore, please send my the empire names of yourselves and the people who are getting on your nerves.  
Current Empires:

Deathclaw

Quote from: JuskaDeathclaw, please shut up and make your own topic.
Not a way to talk to your ally... just because my clan is better off, don't get upset.

Juska

Your clan is better off and you are my ally, but my if someone wants to join your clan they can post in your topic instead of you trying to steal members from me.
Current Empires:

Checkerpaw

He has a point.

:rolleyes:  
Highest rank in Regular: #6 (August '08)

Highest rank in Turbo: #1 (July  '09) as The NKVD
Highest finish in Turbo: #4 (August '09) as The NKVD

Also played as: Roadkill Collector (June '08) Gotten Smart (July), Mr. Holmes (August), That's What She Said (September)