ALL Blade Members (past/current/whatever)

Started by Scarwake, November 14, 2004, 12:08:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scarwake

If u notice there are a lot of extra .'s inbetween graffiti and net....only one is supposed to be there.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Guthorm Swordmaster

Scarwake

Okay, folks.

Like I said if Blades came back it would be a training clan/learning clan.  And well its back in Regular two-fold.  Meaning there are two of them, one is run by Blood Wake, the other run by Myself.

The purpose of having two clans is not so one can attack ruthlessly while the other is considered the training grounds, but so we can monitor our trainees better.

One group will be the inexperienced players, who will learn the different functions of the game and different strategies of gameplay.  When the leader of that group feels a person has proven themselves able that person will then be moved to the other group.

The other group will consist of the experienced players.  They'll learn more complex strategies and the attack limits placed on them will be less constraining as those on the first group.  When the leader of this group feels the member has been able that member may remain in that group or they can move to another clan if they wish.

IF we feel a member has shown great ability in the game they may be asked to help teach others how to play the game.

The Forums for The Clan of Evil Blades will be re-done so that the forums found within will correspond with the two clans.  The main Blades forum will remain for ALL previous members who have the password, and wish to reminisce or help members who have questions.

More information about this will be posted as it comes....

~TJ
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Dead Eye

Ah...yes let's look at Blades. They were once noble, fought great wars for right cause. Of course, you can also learn their great mastery of betraying old friends. Or their way of thinking war is only thing keeping them together. Or learn how they fear better clans so they help the better clans pick on other clans even though no harm has come to them.

Yes, that is what the Last Blades was like. Let's see if it can stay that way. It once held honor, then when first a clan holds back on them, asks for their allyship, and is lead by their old assitant leader, they turn on him and attack. They send spies to him. When their messaged about peace, they say "No, it's only thing keeping us together" Yes...surely the blade spirit is strong if only fighting a clan that has done them no harm is the only way to stay together. So learn newbies...of the greatness of Blades!!! Oh, and ask Bloodwake if he enjoyed it when he told TJ to make sure to stay at war with Sworn, and then a few days later he finds his account killed.

What do you know, KM is around too! Hey TJ, maybe you can lose another war.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Gen. Volkov

Er yeah.... I dunno about all that. I'm only vaguely interested in clanning up this round. As to the pass for the old forum. I still haven't got it TJ! Send it already. Oh and if anyone particularly WANTS me in their clan, PM me and I'll think about it... doubt it will happen but there you go just in case.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Holby

I dunno Dead Eye, I think you're being a bit harsh. Well, more confusing than harsh.

Concept is great TJ, who will be teaching?
I will not deleted this

Blood Wake

I am Emperor Cornswallow Balthazar Eradicus Shunt VII, ruler of the Blood Wake empire.

picture made by my brother Klowd19

My project, Fasba Fpel broke world records and collaborated with some incredible musicians. Download the free music or watch videos:
h

Scarwake

Well, Dead Eye.  We did not betray you, you betrayed us for your evil doings....You expect us to follow suit?  I think not.  
As for the KM, Dead Eye, our small clan then did not lose that war, we pushed and pushed at KM until they disbanded.  I don't call that a lose, if anything it was a draw.
You need to calm down and take a seat.  I've already explained the purpose of the two clans and if this was your attempt at impressing people with newbish insults you did quiet the opposite.

Now allow me to re-establish the basis of the clans since you might've been temporarily misconceived on the purpose of the clans.

The clans are to help new people and those who wish to learn new strategies.  Each clan will have attack limits placed on it.  The limits on the clans are based upon which clan they are in.  One clan will have a lower limit placed on it as the other will have a higher limit.

The Clan of Evil Blades that's tag is <==}= will be led by Me, and will be the clan for those who are experienced.
The Clan of Evil Blades that's tag is Blades will be led by Blood Wake, and will be the clan for those who are new.

Teachers are needed..I'd like to have atleast 2 teachers for each of the two clans. If you'd like to join either one of these clans as a teacher please contact either Scarwake or Blood Wake.  We need only one more teacher per clan.  Contact the corresponding Clan Leader for a spot as a teacher.

Teachers:
Blood Wake
Scarwake
Emperor of

In-Character Album

DemonSlavers

Quote from: HolbyI dunno Dead Eye, I think you're being a bit harsh. Well, more confusing than harsh.

Concept is great TJ, who will be teaching?
yiss yiss that is true lol
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Menatus

In the very first round, I THINK there was a guy in #9 (things were more stable back then) who was a member of <==}= while the rest of the top 10 was EO and R...R...Ragefur's thing. XD RIM! I think I was actually in it first round in the beginning. XD

Scarwake

Yea, u were a member at one point I do believe, tho when I do not recall...
Emperor of

In-Character Album

lonewolf

I have not played for a long time but I would like to be in the clan again
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Scarwake

The Clan of Trainee Blades has been shut down, tho we are still willing to help any of those who'd like help.  Just contact one of the current Blade members on the Reg. server.

~Scarwake
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Sonoras

Umm....a used to be a Blade member when I played, should I put up the thing in my siggy?

Whenever I make an account it disables me sooo....

David

I was once I member, I was earlier like 2 weeks ago in reg and left to create a clan of my own. Let it restart and be a winning clan again on turbo next era TJ!