Special Positions in Blackfly

Started by Peace Alliance, March 29, 2009, 03:40:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

QuoteNo harm in growing the clan even more... And posting here lets people know we're active, helpful, and awesome.

Funny, I seem to remember you guys whining at us for being to big at one point.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Marell

Quote from: Gorak on March 31, 2009, 12:54:40 AM
one of these days we gotta start an all Canadian clan, just for the [haties] of it

Quote from: Holby on March 31, 2009, 02:00:06 AM
One of these days, Marell and I will start the most exclusive clan ever, for Australians.
We will be the greatest in the Southern Hemisphere.

Haha well I'm pretty sure Oblits an Aussie too.

Lol I was thinking a while back it would be cool to have an America (US and Canada) vs the Rest of The World turbo round...but I think there are too many Americans lol...but then too few if you remove the Canadians  :D

Holby

Woops, sorry Oblit.

USA vs the world would actually be good. Lots of our Star Power are imports :P
I will not deleted this

Shadow

She still won't care ^_^

All Canadian clan would own
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Holby

Quote from: Shadow on March 31, 2009, 06:46:18 AM

She still won't care ^_^

All Canadian clan would own

Hahaha, so true.

I will not deleted this

Marell

Quote from: Holby on March 31, 2009, 06:43:49 AM
Woops, sorry Oblit.

USA vs the world would actually be good. Lots of our Star Power are imports :P

World: Peace, Shadow, Snare, Gorak?, Holby, Marell, Oblit, Spaceman, Ashyra, Kell, Firetooth, Sharptooth.
USA: Volk, Windy?, Ereptor?, Bob?, Ungatt?, Krazilec?, Briar?, Haydee?, Mr Baest?, Riddick? Red Fang?

Lol if I didn't know where you were from I assumed US...as pretty much all of you have opted with humorous answers to the location section in your forum profiles.
Sorry if I missed you.

EDIT: Fixed a few mistakes thanks to Holbys post below... World is looking a bit strong now I must agree.

Holby

Cody is Canadian. Spaceman is Oblit's friend IRL, so another one for us. Ashy is English, yeah?

World is gonna flatten US.
I will not deleted this

Shadow

Maybe a 3-way clan war:

Canada: Me, Snare, Gorak, Dev (if he plays), Peace
US: windy, ereptor, bob, volk
Aussie-Europe: Holby, marell, kell, firetooth, oblit, space, ashy

Not a bad split, as I'm sure there are other names that I don't know the nationalities. US is a bit of an underdog in that split, who am I forgetting?

Sicarius

On Imperium i made a mod which grants the opportunity to choose from where are you and shows that in scores.
I can give it to Lady Shael so she could add that here.

RS-Wolf Methos

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm English, yeah. This clan war sounds fun. Next Turbo, right? :D

Ashyra Nightwing

AAAAH DOUBLE POST

Sorry, guys...

Firetooth

I bagsee not leader of english/aussie clan! :D
Sharpie may even play if I tell him 'bout it
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

Gorak

I'd be more up for reg, but if it was a turbo round, I would prolly have to sign up for Turbo for the first time ever here
Victory without honour, is more shameful then defeat.

Ashyra Nightwing

Quote from: Shadow on March 31, 2009, 01:57:46 PM
I was thinking reg

hmm, calling off this whole woof/blackfly thing could make things interesting. It seems a shame not to take the war to the finish, but nobody's really getting anywhere as it is..

I really like this idea.  Might get a new account though - I created 'PHIL COLLINS' just to be obnoxious, not thinking it would actually get anywhere, and it's starting to annoy me too XD