Deliverence of Asking

Started by Deathclaw, March 20, 2003, 07:56:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

For aiding the Emperor's Evil Black Riders, PAL shall be punished. I will not stand for their ignorance to the fact that this is a fight that we must work at -- and win together.

Ereptor

anyone who trys to view my army shall have thier stats posted and be punished.
You find Deutsch (#616) attempting to view your army!

Deutsch (#616)
Turns 114 (max 450)
Turns Stored 1 (max 150)
Rank #37
Workers 127,265
Land Acres 26,918
Money $115,020,963
Food 18,513,999
Loyalty 3,285,199
Networth $20,222,641
 Location Southsward
Race Wildcat
Health 50%
Tax Rate 10%
Rats 880,654
Weasels 527,255
Stoats 228,561
Skiffs 337,735
Leaders 174,590

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

now he has no rats.  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

If anyone wants free land. attack #48 with rats. he has like 186 rats. not to much. and that is free information  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

Ereptor, can't you give us a clue as to your leader numbers, just so we can know whether any attempts will be failed?
;)  
I will not deleted this

Ereptor

The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Dead Eye

That is a good one. Even though I hate you Ereptor, you are a good leader and general.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Deathclaw

Actually, he had help from an outsider to build that account... didn't you, Ereptor?
Glory, Glory, Man United!

windhound

"Kilkenne Posted on Mar 23 2003, 03:18 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For aiding the Emperor's Evil Black Riders, PAL shall be punished. I will not stand for their ignorance to the fact that this is a fight that we must work at -- and win together."

ANYONE WHO MESSES WITH A PAL MEMBER SHALL ANSWER TO ME!!!  
well...  excluding Ereptor, which I can do nothing to...  
I'm currently second in the reg verson and I am NOT remotely food fat, as in Turbo.  most hordes I can penetrate, and I will penetrate as soon as I recouperate some turns...  
Beware.  I will protect the clan I am in as well as I can.

btw, PAL has been allies with NAZ for a fairly long time, and until they break that alliance I hope that PAL wont.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Arono

Just stop being allies with them now because in a few days there will be no NAZ.
Arono

windhound

bah.  'cause of the sadistic whim of the "emporer," I may be forced to leave PAL, as I can scarce afford to lose about 30,000 to 40,000 acers a day because I violated a code that had not been yet stated to my knoledge, or I had commited the "crime" before the "law" was put into effect.

FOR FUTURE REFERENCE,
For all you, like me, who are ignorant of the "Law Of Ereptor"

"At Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:57:34 -0500, a messenger from The Silent Horde (#32) brought this to you...
you almost had 100,000 acres. No one is allowed to have more than that without my permission. Ignorance of the law is no excuse.

The Silent One"

Ooooh.  Aaaaah.  I s'pose I should feel honored that "the chosen one" should answer my question of why he took the original 28,000 acers from me, and then punctuated his reply with 6 more attacks.  How very honored I am.  

For thoes thickheads out there, there was an emence amount of scorn and *brain blanks out*  <_< eh.  a word that means that I said what I didnt mean.  bah. whatever.  you figure it out.
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Holby

And I was so looking forward to when I hit 100k acres! Selfish chap, wants all the Networth for himself. <_<
Anyhow, I'm currently in second place- highest I've ever got!  
I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Sorry Holbs, 3rd. Technically dead eye your leading the people under rank 28, as I cant reach down there...
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

windhound

Just a quick note.  
NAZ betrayed PAL's alliance, for this they shall pay.  PAL is no longer allied with NAZ, so do not use it as an escuse to attack PAL.

Holby

Quote from: ~>John<~Sorry Holbs, 3rd.
I said currently. Even have a screenshot, I does. I know it's only 2nd, but it's still a big deal for me!
And Kilk's only taken over by a leedle bit. I'm just waiting for max turns...
I will not deleted this