Order of the Arrow

Started by Deathclaw, January 20, 2003, 05:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

I founded Order of the Arrow a few days ago, on the 17th of January, 2003. I am now posting this recruiting message.

Order of the Arrow is a new clan. I have raised a clan to power before and will do so again. OA will march in arms upon dishonorable clans or clans provoking us. I await my account to come off of vacation to come back to the top ten and I hope to help all new members rise to power. If you wish to join the Order of the Arrow PM me or game message number 653. If you lead a clan and want an alliance, I will see.  
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

Deathclaw, talking about dishonorable clans? Wow, I've soiled myself.

~Kilkenne of Kilk's Marauders

Deathclaw

I am in no way dishonorable. What are you talking about?

Menatus

Isn't that Ragefur's old sig you have?

Shytalon

Tsk... poor incontinent, old Kilk... They make depends for a reason.

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Deathclaw

Shytalon

It wasn't supposed to that funny... just a small joke, you know...

~Shy, Myuh!
"Like a song,
Out of tune and out of time,
All I needed was a rhyme for you.
C'est la vie."
~C'est la vie, Emerson, Lake, and Palmer

~Assisstant to RFF, Rubinsky's Renegades (#15)

Deathclaw

Yes, I know.... just kind of weird to think of a warlord in Depends underwear.....

Kilkenne

*Looks down* Odd things happen to one in complete and utter surprise *Gets up and slinks out of the room to change his cloak*

(Yup, someone slightly active on the forums had to have it...heh)

Deathclaw

You still have not answered how I am dishonorable.

Kilkenne

You really don't want to get me started, I just wish I still had my inbox full of death threats...wait, you still have to fulfill the ones that you had after I took two thousand land...then the ones after that...and some more...hmmm...its a pity, really. I also don't like that you throw around weight that's not yours. When I was in that situation with EVTF, you threatened me directly, then what you would do is say "Well, Windhounds will punish you if you do anything..." he didn't even know what was going on, (no offense to windhound, in fact, I hold you in the upmost respect) despite your threats...

Deathclaw

I never said that. I wouldn't drag him into anything unless he wanted it that way. I only counter YOUR death threats which came early in the game. I am ticked off at your lie about me threatening you with Windhounds. Why would I do so, when we are always around the same rank?

Germania

Deathclaw, you always threaten people.

Wickedclaw

Why do people give out death threats anyways? It does you no good. I am have given out 1 in my whole time of RWL, and that was in defense of a clan mate of mine. So really I dont see how they can help you, and the only thing that comes out from them is trouble in the future.

~Wickedclaw the Philosopher~ lol

Kilkenne

Actually, Deathclaw, ever since I started, I was always higher than you, then you realised I existed, as I you, when I attacked you and got all those happy little threats...(Anyone that knows Deathclaw should like this, as well as knowing my history...)

At Tue, 31 Dec 2002 20:49:00 -0600, a messenger from Deathclaw's Empire (#653) brought this to you...
We have more honor than you can wish for. I died with honor under another name. I fought off EO without help from others until I lost.

At Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:10:16 -0600, a messenger from Deathclaw's Empire (#653) brought this to you...
When I work up a few more troops, I will take back my land and more. You took 3,000 I will take 5 or 10 thousand.

At Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:16:03 -0600, a messenger from Deathclaw's Empire (#653) brought this to you...
You don't think I can do this, do you? You think that, makes it easier on me to regain what land is rightfully mine.

At Wed, 1 Jan 2003 22:20:49 -0600, a messenger from Deathclaw's Empire (#653) brought this to you...
Soon, by conquest, I will own a large portion of your land, to get my losses back.

I'm unhappy I lost most of my good ones, but these are what turned up from Dec. 29th and forward (103 messages)...

Hey Deathclaw...did you ever get that land back? Hmmm...seems as though you didn't...