Order of the Arrow

Started by Deathclaw, January 20, 2003, 05:44:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathclaw

Saddam, eh? If I'm Saddam, you're Kim Jong II. Also, if I specifically requested someones stats, Retto, would you give them to me? Same with messages.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Kilkenne

Call me an idiot, but I have no idea who that is...Oh well, I guess that's cool too.

Anywho, admin cannot give you other people's stats or take messages from someone else's mailbox without the other person's consent...If that were true, then well, there would be no point in playing, as the admin would always win the game through looking at others' accounts for free.

~Kilkenne of Kilk's Marauders

Deathclaw

Kim Jong II is a strict Korean dictator who the U.S. is negotiating with because he opened nuclear plants that were closed in 1994, after signing an agreement not to.

Retto

QuoteAlso, if I specifically requested someones stats, Retto, would you give them to me? Same with messages.

No, but if you posted your own stats or messages and someone said, "This is false.", and you asked me to back up that these truly are your stats or messages, I would do that.
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Kilkenne

How does this make me a North Korean dictator? I don't see the connection...Enlighten me, O Wise and Allknowing Deathclaw...

~Kilkenne of Kilk's Marauders

Deathclaw

You said I was Saddam, and most likely meant I acted in ways Saddam would act. If I act like Saddam, then your actions strongly resemble those of Kim Jong II's (lies, forgery, etc...)

Menatus

Who was Deathclaw before?

Kilkenne

We had already proved (via Retto, ((thanks again, Reto)) ) That I had neither lied nor forged anything. I'm giving you ONE more chance to redeem yourself and stop being an idiot to everyone, you anger not only me by acting the way you do, but many others, they see right through you! The way you distrusted Raine, used EO, and several more things that I don't have time to mention (it's before school) are reason enough to just dispose of you now. So you can really just stop trying to make a stupid shield of lies and deceit, and go have fun trying to mess around with someone else, presumably someone who can't crush your horde...

Deathclaw

Okay, I'll drop it. Can we turn this back into a recruitment topic?

Kilkenne

(I think that if anyone wanted to be recruited they'd have messaged you by now...just a thought)

The Beatles

But after reading this topic.... no-one would apply to the OA. lol

Deathclaw

The problem is that not many people that are ranked very high are in clans already.

Kilkenne

You don't need high-ranked people, you can take small people and help them on their way up here...

Germania

Der fuhrer

I dunno deathclaw I mean you a great leader all in all
That is untill VU came along and then bye bye deathclaw
of course once VU came down deathclaw calls us all back again and says comeon join ur former leader. :rolleyes: