SLAYER

Started by wolf bite, May 31, 2003, 11:00:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolf bite

Just thought will all the talk about clans, there should be a topic about Slayer.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Mark

I have a question: Why did you not let me in slayer? ;)  
Originally The Black Rider, Fonder of Nazgul?.

Down right proud Mac user!
Also down right proud iPod owner
user posted image
If someone died for you? Would you care?

wolf bite

This has been hard for us taking new members.  We have about 5 people a day that ask to join simply becasue of the size and protection of the Clan.  Unlike evil clans, we are not looking at controling the game by having all the power in the game.  If we did that, then everyone would leave the game and there would be no game.

So what we have done is all those that have asked, we post them on our forum. The members talk about those people as far as if they know who they are under differant sceen names and whether they are people that are known to be honorable and trusted. We do not take how well they play as a factor.

Some people we had questions about their trust, others were attacking us as they asked to join, some refused to tell us who they were, and others we simply did not know well enough.

Please take no offence, few have been asked by the clan to join. And some of then changed their minds after we sent them an invite.  We could have 12 members, but only have 5.  But of the 5, I trust all of them 100%. We area very tight clan.

Wolf Bite  
Grand Master Wolf Bite

wolf bite

The end of the morality

Many players entered this server to show that moral fair dealing could surpass the evil backstabbing emperors of the past.  They entered KM and then eventually formed Slayer.

In the name of morality, the members of Slayer have:

For the war crimes he committed, killed our Leader;

For him attacking us for forgetting to give him the password, destroyed a loyal player;

For finding some members of an ally plotting our overthrow, declared war on some members of an allied clan;

For forgetting to leave our clan before attacking allies, punished a recently departed member.

Now we are faced with many we have rightfully attacked wanting to regain our trust and be allies. However for each person that is pledging loyalty, we have 2 selling us information concerning their treachery.  So who should we believe, the person standing in front of us, to the guys standing behind them telling us the guy?s fingers are crossed?

We have been faced with moral questions concerning the ?right? thing to do beyond what any game should have.  We have found the time involved with dealing with ruler-ship immense.

24 hours ago, we did our last honorable act, we gave all our allies one day notice that their ally would be broken.

We now have no friends, no allies, and no alliances.  We stand alown.

We hereby declare that NO person in this game is an ally.  Do not even ask, for your response may be an attack.

Slayer
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Ereptor

Hoooooraayy,

Now we play my way.

~Grins~

The Dark Lord
Warrior since the First Era
Emperor of the Dark Ages
Leader of TBV, TOL, ROME and Mordor
Win with class, lose with class, always respect your opponet.
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

what was all that crap about not letting anyone join?  geeze they say one thing.  and then they realize they can't win without more people.  so people realizing they suck join slayer so they can have proection because slayer is raping everyone.  ya so much for being all honorable and all like that were supposed to be.  just a show i say.  a bunch of bs i say.  i am starting to wonder if anything they do say will stick.  as for rahl.  he must really hate me.  i wonder what i did.  i must of tried to defend myself.  shesh.  don't ever do that with slayer.
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Ereptor

Bad slayer bad bad bad slayer naughty naughty.....

Your army breaks through Royal Armed Forces's defenses and captures 1 acres of land! In the effort, you lost:
4,857 Stoats
In their defense, Royal Armed Forces lost:
8,375 Stoats
Royal Armed Forces (#32) has been destroyed!

A member has fallin.  many more will follow.....
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Peace Alliance

GOOD slayer, NICE slayer... Ereptor, why poke the bear?

wolf bite

Ereptor, really now? Do not take credit for a member of Slayer leving the game and dropping all his land but 1 acre.  No member of slayer has fallen, one has left the game.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

Ereptor

Bah i killed him.  Let me have some glory here.   <_<  
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

alacazar

there naver has been and never will be glory in destroying somone who reduced his own land to even 100.   If you took him down from the thousands,  there is glory in that,  but defeating someone who basicly begged to be killed is a honerless and empty victory

Ereptor

shut up i killed you didn't i?
The Dark Lord
Emperor of the Dark Ages
*Walks Out Of Shadow*

Holby

I find this whole thing very funny.
I will not deleted this

alacazar

true you did get me last game ;)

granted it took a bounty....

LOL  acctualy come to think of it on that kill you didnt even attack,  i beleave that kill goes to mercenary

so  unless you could bounties you havent killed me yet.  

your right holby,  this whol thing is funny

Almkman

Does it matter.If you die then your dead.Only power hungry freaks count their kills.
Oh come let's sing Ohio's praise
     And songs to Alma Mater raise
  While our hearts rebounding thrill
With joy which death alone can still
   Summer's heat or winter's cold
The seasons pass the years will roll
  Time and change will surely show
   How firm thy friendship ... OHIO!