The Threeturn of Hope

Started by Menatus, October 10, 2003, 07:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Are you independant? Are you in a clan that just isn't right for you? Are you suffering from debt and think you have no way out?

Hmm, I lost track of that. Anyway, Hope has returned, or shall we say, THREE turned (hah hah hah *is smacked*) and if you want a wonderful, fantabulous leader who just won't steer you wrong, the Alliance of Eternal Hope is right for you!

Message me, #603, to get in.

The end.

[edit] Not the end! How about allies out there? I HOPE (hah hah *is smacked again* Oh dear!) KOI wants to ally me.

[edit again] MAN am I dumb today! I meant for this to go in the Clans page.

~>John<~

heh heh. too bad us imperial people have to take over the world *sighs* twould be fun to be allied though,ask Kilk.....if your good, that is. none of that leaving the clan so that ereptor can become an evil emperor and leaving LL. nada. so.....erm....no. LoL
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Menatus

.......I'm confused.

But all in good fun! I'd like to join Imperial, but I don't think Kilk likes me very much ^_^;; I hope he doesn't kill me.

Not good, me? I was in the top 10 way before your time, young mis...ter...

Mystclaw!

:D  

~>John<~

who said your not good. its your clan I'm worried about mate. and whos in the top 10 more often :P  
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

I'd like to join Hope or Imperial.  But I don't think Kilk will let me in...  :unsure:  

calria

I would like to take this moment to say that HAH I'm in Imperial and we rock.

The Beatles

This game has got very tedious ever since Josh, Mercenary, Peace, and I dismantled 4 emperors and didn't bother to keep the land. No one landfat person at the top to break for a quick rise, and turns are of course slow.

~>John<~

the top 10's......sad. we need kilk to rise to the occasion and get rid of the food-massers and sweep the top 10 for imperials rising

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Badrang the Tyrant

Hey!  I'm trying a food-massing strat, on Turbo though.

Menatus

I did food-massing in the very first round. I really wanted to get into the top 10 so I kept buying food ^_^;;; Now I have like 20,000,000 food (compared to my former 500,000,000) and I sell it if I need other stuff.

~>John<~

I remember you having 843,694,228 food one time.....LoL

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Gen. Volkov

Hey you goofy type people.... if you really want to join the best clan that will let you in no matter what.. except if you have pissed us off by attacking to much(which is hard to do.. cause that is 20 attacks) otherwise we will let you in! All we want is for you to Use your forces for Ally defense and not get us involved in stupid wars.. but we will fight if we have to... otherwise DO WHAT YOU WANT! Message me in the game(#605) if interested.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Menatus

........?

Anyway, how do you remember that number?

Blackeyes

Gen. Volkov, are you Karlin the warrior?
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Ashyra Nightwing

Yiss! KOI does want to ally with you..