The Threeturn of Hope

Started by Menatus, October 10, 2003, 07:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Menatus

Okay ^^;; I hope I didn't attack anyone, because I don't look at clans, just numbers.

I might join another clan. I don't feel like recruiting this round.

Sun Jian

Ey mista Menatus guy,why don'tcha join Loren???Andgrod would let ya in.and i'd certainly like to have ya!
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Agglan Muirscant

AHEM. Tania=Missus. GIRL. FEMALE. *thwacks him*
Agglan Muirscant, Leader of Agglan's Spearhead horde.

Son of Duke Aubres

Gen. Volkov

KOI ally with who?; Blackeyes>> I am (605) The Army of Darkness (YAY! Ad the Rat fixed it!!!!!) Like I said message if you have interest....
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

Gen. Volkov

Oh and if I do get to keep my clan... join me!!! Anyone who's interested..I'll take you!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

calria

What do you mean, "if I do get to keep my clan."

Is someone trying to take it from you, or something?

Gen. Volkov

The original founder of the original Clan of the Nazgul is mad at me... he may try to take it away.. but I said this in other forums... it doesn't really matter anymore cause I disbanded it anyway... it was never really that powerful either... so I guess I did a good thing...

Guthorm Swordmaster

Im joining hope :ph34r:  

Gen. Volkov

*Pats* Thats nice.. have fun with that.... you'll be the second member of the clan...

Menatus

Not for long. Now what number is your puny horde so I can crush you?

Gen. Volkov

Hope you ain't talkin to me.... anyway if you are talkin to Guthorm over here.. well I don't know the number.. but his name is probably Guthorm Swordbeast.... try and fing that on scvores.. and you have the number.. and then you can go kick his behind....

Dead Eye

She was talking to you. Guthomg or whatever joined her, so why whould she want to beat him up. She wants to take YOU out I believe.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Menatus

Quote*Pats* Thats nice.. have fun with that.... you'll be the second member of the clan...

That's why. You were making fun of either him or me just because I haven't really recruited anyone yet. Anyway, I wasn't really going to do anything.

Gen. Volkov

:D sorry.... I accidentally did something very stupid..... so a..... this is the space were the first weird post was before I fixed it... someone delete this please....