The Threeturn of Hope

Started by Menatus, October 10, 2003, 07:46:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gen. Volkov

*Shrugs* Oh.. well.. anyway.. I wasn't actually making fun of you.. I was just pointing that it took you awhile to get many members.. anyway you have already kicked my behind several times... and then I've counteratacked and either a) hurt you (infrequently) or b ) gotten my behind kicked some more.. I could probably succeed.. like this one guy did against me.. The Red Horde I believe... but I don't feel like ruining my economy just to gain a few thousand acres that would be taken away by someone else and ruin my economy even more so.... *shrugs again*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dixie Ros?

Hello. I am Menatus' footstool. Indeed, I am in the clan.....

~Lady Firerose
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Menatus

Footstool? XDD!

I didn't know who you were, Volkov.

Dixie Ros?

Yep. I  like being a footstool. In fact, on Terrouge, I'm Shorestar's footstool.
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"

~>John<~

*thinks this should be moved to spa 101
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Ashyra Nightwing

Naah, it's still perfectly sane..

Dixie Ros?

As sane as it gets, at any rate. Now I'm Griever's footstool. Next up; Delia's Footstool.
user posted image

Gen. Volkov

*Shrugs to Menatus* Not many did... now that I changed my siggy.. everyone does... anyway isn't the reset supposed to happen today? And the new game?
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Guthorm Swordmaster

Army of darkness was on tsor and hounds of ulster is now. :ph34r:  

Menatus

Hey, Dixie, want 3,000,000 weasels? I've been pulverized and have 0% health and don't have the energy to do anything about it. ;)

You can always be my footstool next round!

Riverpaw

Quote from: Dixie Ros?As sane as it gets, at any rate. Now I'm Griever's footstool. Next up; Delia's Footstool.
Ooh! Can you be mine?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Menatus

And you mine?

........wouldn't that make a circle?

Guthorm Swordmaster

General volkov who are you on TSOR. :ph34r:  

Riverpaw

Quote from: MenatusAnd you mine?

........wouldn't that make a circle?
Sure... and who cares about the circle?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

Uh is Tsor the Turbo server? If it isn't then I'm not on it....