ROME

Started by The Weasel Liberation Mov, October 29, 2003, 09:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Who are the members of ROME and why do they seem so unfriendly?
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

The Lady Shael

Nobody knows who they are...

Unfriendly? Oh, they're probably grumpy about something, no doubt.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

EmpNero

nero is offended..
nero not grumpy..  
nero not unfriendly..
nero would like you all to stop sterotyping
A Deranged Emperor of Rome?
Formerly of the clan Rome

Riverpaw

Rome is a froup of either John's college buddies or some old RWL-ers under a new name... Well, that's wrong, hehe...  ^_^
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Quamicauzilot

Nero should at least remember to capitalize his own name if Nero is going to refer to himself in the third person.
If I think of anything I forgot, I'll just edit it in.

To think I almost forgot this.  For those of you that aspire to rule: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html

For the CAFI folks.

Quamicauzilot, leader of The Sockferrets, #10.

Riverpaw

Nero is a Pokemanic, just like me! Yay!
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

They don't seem unfriendly to me .....*shrugs* I agree with nero here, they havn't started war with anyone.
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Dead Eye

I think they seem pretty nice. A little hot headed maybe. And they seem a little friendly, Domitian is a jerk, but this Titus fella and Nero are pretty nice and funny. They are ok I guess. I see no reason why we have to get angry at them for being new.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;a href=&#039;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&#039; target=&#039;_blank&#039;&gt;http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha&lt;/a&gt;&lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Spokesperson for The winter clan. &lt;br&gt;&lt;br&gt;Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov

Gen. Volkov

I have no problem with ROME anymore... they seem pretty decent.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

The Lady Shael

*pokes Nero* I wasn't being serious, you know. I know the people in Rome aren't really grumpy...I've taken a liking to Majorian, Constantine, and Marcus myself. They all seem very overconfident though, I think.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

windhound

QuoteNero should at least remember to capitalize his own name if Nero is going to refer to himself in the third person.

mayhaps Nero prefers their name to not be capitalized..  I perfer for my name to be in the lowercase, though, if Nero wished their name to not be capitalized they shouldnt have named themselves Nero, shoulda been nero..  

A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

The Weasel Liberation Mov

Ok...

I'm sorry if I have offended you, Nero. I'm just saying that you guys seem a little unfriendly because your clan crier page is slightly hostile (to my eyes at least). It was not meant as an attack upon you or your friends.  :unsure: I'm really sorry...  :unsure:  
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

RazorClaw

Nero's nice, but Flamius seems like a hothead... maybe it's because they only managed to lower Wolf Bite 1 rank when they tried to kill him...

Constantine

Weasel -

Our clan crier is merely an extension of our diplomatic statuses. We wish to give reasons why things will happen that may anger clans when they do, just to say we've given them fair warning.

QuoteNero's nice, but Flamius seems like a hothead... maybe it's because they only managed to lower Wolf Bite 1 rank when they tried to kill him...

What are you talking about? We don't have a Flamius.
The leader of the Holy Roman Empire.

user posted image

Orcrist

Wow- those Rome people just seem like pretty nice guys (edit- and girls). Lol- all they seem to do is joke around and have fun. I have no clue why everyone's taking them so seriously. It all looks like a big joke or something.
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant