Alliance

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, February 05, 2004, 02:14:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trogdor 22

Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Lereac

You don't have a chance, Brock... that is... well...  Well, well.  There's trouble flying thick and fast... maybe we may see a dethroning of Loren.  Interesting.  Hm.

BUT... Loren is strong - they have DMX, Immortal, Holby, Earth Demons, Outlaws, and mostly good players.  I myself... well, I would probably keep out of it, though I might take a few snipes at Brock.

Don't do it.  You'll just get 'smushlified'.

Trogdor 22

Exactly what I was telling him.
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

wolf bite

Quote from: Lereac

BUT... Loren is strong - they have DMX, Immortal, Holby, Earth Demons, Outlaws, and mostly good players.

And if they need me, then me.

(wonders why I was not in that list)

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Juby (Tercios)

wonder why I was forgotten too wolf bite. and weasels for that matter.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Guthorm Swordmaster

Corim aint fighting Loren if Loren needs me ill help them but they wont .

Immortal

Quote from: wolf bite
Quote from: Lereac
BUT... Loren is strong - they have DMX, Immortal, Holby, Earth Demons, Outlaws, and mostly good players.

And if they need me, then me.

(wonders why I was not in that list)

Wolf Bite
Wow, i was listed... i've only played for the equivalent of 1 era i think in promisance games.

Also... Boar wants to fight us? I've had friendly-neutral chats with him in game and was in Corim before in another game and i believe he's on good terms with Devari (weasels) Or.... has the leadership of Corim changed??
Purity of mind
~Benkei
Currently relearning the ropes of RWL but I seem to be doing ok.

RazorClaw

Larrusus, this is really pathetic. Your threatening people and being so bloatedly smug and arrogant is ten times worse than even ROME was, much less Loren.  

Trogdor 22

Quote from: RazorClawLarrusus, this is really pathetic. Your threatening people and being so bloatedly smug and arrogant is ten times worse than even ROME was, much less Loren.
... yeah! you got that right!
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

baska

Yup, and I'm helping too....as soon as i come from protection!

Guthorm Swordmaster

No Boar is not fighting i said Corim isnt fighting nothing to say i cant though i there?

Gen. Volkov

Uh what??? Please make sense man!
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Larrusus Deathspear

Brocks is now officially out of the war, we want to regroup and reasses our values. As to my smugness and conceit, it's called bluffing, it made it look like we had more of a chance, but everyones so bloody worried about their own skins that we would never have been able to rally the support we I wanted. I cant talk for blades but Brock is out of this effort.....for now
Jesus Is a LIE
One of my classmates remarked that I "emanate evil"
MY science teahcer thinks i'm a muslim extremist
The mormons came to my house and I told them I worship satan
My neighbour think that I perform evil rituals on my porch when i burn candles
maybe I should run for president......

Regular Era 2
#391 Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 3
#92   Slazzar Ectalask
#214  Slasssk Troopers
Regular Era 4
#37    Slasssk troopers

Juby (Tercios)

So that was actually the war?  That wasn't even a war, that was a weak assualt and a light retaliation, that was an incident, yes from now on we'll call it the brock/loren incident.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Guthorm Swordmaster

What i said was corim isnt fighting but theres no rules that say i cant fight for either side.