S.A.

Started by Larrusus Deathspear, May 28, 2004, 06:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wildwood

Quotewhats this five people in the se clan
ya must realy be weak

I haven't been playing for the last month retard, without me, our clan net. average would be higher.  I wouldn't be bragging about you having more than 6 million networth either, it's not a lot.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

RazorClaw

Quote from: HolbySE is allied to Loren. *Bears teeth*
Psst! Bares, Holby, bares! Juska, with your now 11K land, unless all of it is towers, which I wouldn't put past you, even I can break you.

Juska

Let's see it,.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

Sure, once I get my turns maxed. I'll break you once. Since you haven't much land, I wouldn't attack more than that, as there are land-fatty targets for the taking, but I'll break you once tomorrow.  

Juska

You can't spare 2 turns to break me now? Is that because you have to run 400 turns to get enough troops to do so?  
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

Actually, it's because of a combo of economy, health, and the need to take care of things that matter first.

Juska

Ask someone for aid, there enough it out in Loren. You end you runs with less than 100% health? noobish. More important things? It takes 3 secs to send an attack.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

Actually, it was unintentional that I end my run like that. I screwed up. Rat-massing is n00bish, not making a mistake... And I only ask for aid right before my run, that way I can make sure that nobody steals it before I use it. Unfortunately, I tried to conserve windy's aid last time...

Juska

You didn't have defences up, very noobish you had 9 leaders even more noobish, I doubt you could even prepare raiders to attack me, lol.
Current Empires:

RazorClaw

Well, Juska, so says he who has less than 100,000. Also, that means about eveybody in your clan is n00bish, thoe who have 0 leaders or even 1,000! What a big deal! I can prepare raiders, actually. And I wouldn't be calling me n00bish. Your head has been over-inflated ever since you won turbo. Reg is a whole different game, one in which you aren't able to call vets n00bs, brotha. Welcome to the game.

ImperialPhoenix

Lol
I just going to sit back and watch the show about a SO called vet
trys to breck Juska's empire
btw popcorn anyone?

Quotewhats this five people in the se clan
ya must realy be weak

I haven't been playing for the last month retard, without me, our clan net. average would be higher.  I wouldn't be bragging about you having more than 6 million networth either, it's not a lot.

And wildwood

I about 4-6 empires above you in ranks.

look at you

I was warning/telling Doom''sMercenaryFighters (#266)
about you getting ransacked by heavy rat attacks
that your empire can't beat
Doom''sMercenaryFighters (#266) learned that war ahead is tough
look, 2k of land
and uneven amount of troops(weak) ::disagrees::  

RazorClaw

Only one word can describe that post. N00b. I've been here well before Juska was here, so yes, I am a vet.  

Orcrist

Chill out people- give me 15 days to bring my empire from startup and i'll be happy to break you all. :)
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

ImperialPhoenix

o.K

Don't be hiding :ph34r:  now
after you find out you can't break us

RazorClaw

I can break any one of you. All you people do is mass rats. Simple. Now, a few of you have some other troops, but I can still break any of you easily.