Posted by Sworn

Started by Morzan, August 28, 2004, 05:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morzan

Independent Warriors of Mossflower and Surronding Countires,

The High Council of the Mighty Forsworn, the mighty Dragon Riders and Servents to the King, Long may he live, have called your aid. We of the Forsworn are in need of all and any warriors of the vast regions. Soon, a clan, the King's Army, shall arise. In this clan the Forsworn invite all Warriors to join. You have one objective, to store turns and then use them to injury or kill the enemies of the King, in which the Clan of Loren is on the top of our list, SE second. No diplomats shall be made, only one member of Sworn shall lead you. At the end of the war or if you do any killings, mighty rewards of the King himself shall be given out. Other benifits include not being hit by the King or his mighty Forsworn, for you shall be his army, his soldiers! The clan shall soon be made, the password will be apple. All are welcomed. We promsie mighty rewards. If you serve us well, you may soon find yourself on top of a Dragon as one of the Mighty Forsworn! Join us, and you shall rise and rule! Join the Army of the King, and riches shall be given!

Long Live the King!

The Dark One, Leader of the Forsworn and First only to the King
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Wolf Snare

1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

DemonSlavers

Quote from: WildwoodLol, yeah, right.
Why not :sick: .  I think you should keep on trying to get members for your clan! ::agrees:: but i think he has a good chance to start a new clan, may not be the best but it'll come around. ::agrees::  
allo i am Demonslavers.  Feel welcome to P.M me anytime

Aim: Babylocke991

Email: Lockedapimp12@yahoo.com

The # 1 Turbo Playa'

Guthorm Swordmaster

He just wants help to take down Loren because Sworn cant do it themselves.

windhound

um...  Morzan is Sworn..  he was their founder..  

*pats Loren*
we is indeed spiffy, and if you join Sworn prepare to be squished
^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Guthorm Swordmaster

I know i was in Sworn till Scarwake and Bloodwake persuaded me to spy.

RazorClaw

You mean smushled. Squishing is less drawn out, and therefore less fun. Smushling is where you grind them down with your boot then turn it from side to side, spreading their guts all over the place.  

Juska

There is only so much room in a clan, there is more interest in sworn. This clan would be an addition to sworn so that "sworn can't take Loren by themselves post is stupid" .

Sworn has the most members, and the most total net. We are third in Average with 3mil behind Blades and 2mil behind Loren. We can and are handleing Loren.

This is Morzan's brainchild.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

Nohcnonk

I'd hope your not attacking independent people and then asking them to help you...  

Morzan

First of all, Gurthorm, if you wish to live, don't bring up that you spied on me, or I will be angry. And Sworn and Loren know what your up to...

Second, Loren, we just don't want this war to go as slow as it is. We would accept more people into Sworn, but we know your trying hard to spy, so we are just throwing together a clan of anyone and everyone. They won't be able to get in the Forsworn Forum, so if any spies join, they won't find any information. We could take you with or without the King's Army, but tis easier with more people hurting you.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

Wolf Snare

*rolls eyes*

Come on guys! If you say you are going to rule the game, atleast give everyone something to look up to.... geez, you haven't shown anything.
Every single clan that has boasted about taking over the game has actually done /something/. ROME, SD, Good, Best, etc.. But so far, NOT Sworn.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Death Eater

Sworn is kicking donkey, I am pleased to announce :lol:  
user posted image

Veranor

Quote from: Death EaterSworn is kicking donkey, I am pleased to announce :lol:
mmm donkey.

Oh spam... humm

Uh....

Gl hf?

Politics is fun.
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

RazorClaw

Actually, you have two members temporarily in the top ten... You are not "kicking donkey".