Early Breakers

Started by Juska, August 29, 2004, 07:11:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kilkenne

Quote from: MyrhakelWhat's the fun in trying to get all the good players in one clan? You squishle the newbies at the beginning and eventually won't have a source for land.
ROME was fun...One of the funnier things, actually...Everyone complained, it was great...I couldn't believe how blind the game was to not catch onto that none of the players everyone expected to be playing were in the beginning of that round...Ended up farming people low, and being landfat and happy. It was a good time.

RazorClaw

Then, due to lack of communication, it blew up in your faces.

Wolf Snare

Quote from: KilkenneROME was fun...One of the funnier things, actually...Everyone complained, it was great...I couldn't believe how blind the game was to not catch onto that none of the players everyone expected to be playing were in the beginning of that round...Ended up farming people low, and being landfat and happy. It was a good time.
*laughs*

We were so bloody dense! No one realized that none of the good people were playing until you revealed. Well atleast I didn't realize. *smacks forehead*
I didn't even suspect it. :huh:  
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

RazorClaw

I did, but maybe I'm different or somethin'...

Nohcnonk

Heh.  People complained to much instead of getting off their butts and doing something about it.

Edit: Ooh.  You can say butts, but not bu tt. XD It changes to "behind."

windhound

Quote from: AshamanI love retals  :D
expect a big 'un from me ^_^
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

More like wind-breakers, hehehehe...

Juska

Early breakers because they all broke protection early and grabbed the top 10....
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

It was a joke, making fun of the clan...

General Lothar

Retals rock specially when someone farms you, then you take skiffies or leaders and beat them down... ten murder n poison em and not kill them, but make them suffer and try to make there acct betta.. I am a cruel person... Well... I try
BEST SIGGY EVA

HAHA WHAT NOW... MINE ROCKS THE HOUSE

Ashaman

Hey Lothar, I like your attitude man.  Think we could be pal?  :lol:  

RazorClaw

I don't particularly enjoy retals, as they are expected...