Posted by Sworn

Started by Morzan, August 28, 2004, 05:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Morzan

Actually, 2 members that YOU know of. And just watcheth.
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

windhound

two /members/
that implies that they are a physical part of Sworn

if they are allies you cannot count them.
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Morzan

Not allies, just Sworn members who havn't joined yet. Don't worry Windy, I am not counting the guy you and I both know...
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

windhound

:blink:
nah, I wasnt counting him..  I was looking at a few others..  members implies more than one..  besides, that one particular horde wont be joining Sworn..  he'd have to go clanless..  unless he wishes to take more risks than I think he's willing...
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Morzan

Aye. No we have 2-3 guys who are joining us, just not yet. Plus no one really knows what side I am on, do they? Juska kicked me out of Sworn, but Holby won't have me in Loren. I have spies in each. But where is that info going, eh windy?

~Magnus Proditor~

RazorClaw

You're not out of Sworn, it's an elaborate charade. Why would you be so dramatic, and Juska so obvious, and yet you and he continously post in the Sworn forums? Easily spotted as a fake, though it was a good attempt to get into Loren... Getting on Neo's good side, having Holby killed so he couldn't object, eh? But everyone knows you are simply a manipulator...

windhound

Deadeye:  The info?  It goes where I think it'll do the most good..  for right now it stays within my head..  if I am given a reason to I will release the info in General Discussion and severely damage some plans..  But it was given on faith, so I shall keep it to myself until given reason to release..  which I hope never comes..  

oh, and Loren will also have new members, big ones with rocket launchers..  rocket launches are much more effective than swords and spears yiss?  
point being that people bluff..  2-3 new members could be anyone, and 3 new hordes from rank 50 wont do you much good..   and if they are powerful why havnt they joined before?  scared of likke Loren are we?  all is not what it seems..

Holby was killed 'cause he was a threat..  and will always be one to whomever his enemies may be..  killing him doesnt stop him from having a say in clan affairs, as I've demonstrated..  

I knows which side you're on Deadeye..  you'll take whatever side you need to to get ahead..  you'll spy for both sides..  three sides as it may be..  it's happened before and is happening again..  the question is who /wants/ you on their side, knowing that you could turn traitor at a moments notice..

Death Eater

whoa...kicking donkey? LOL, didn't know that was the filter word for @ss....
user posted image

RazorClaw

I doubt that we'll be so complacent if you people actually become a threat...

Ashaman

Sworn needs a leadership change.  People are way too inactive to do anything useful.

Juska

Our members need a kick in the behind.

We sceduale stuff all the time no one even tries to show cept for Ash.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

Bad Asha, no showing up to pre-appointed meetings designed to cause Loren and co. maximum damage ^_^

nah, try ta do it all on your own..  yiss..  or rather, just do nothin..  sit back and let Loren and co. gently wipe your horde away

XD

Juska

I haven't been attacked for 5 days windy, I'm high up on Loren's list that's for sure.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

*shrugs*
I didnt say Loren was organized..  I'm working on somthin for myself at the moment..  rather selfish I 'spose, but ah well..

Ashaman

No bounty on me ok windhound?  Bad bad bounty!