Posted by Sworn

Started by Morzan, August 28, 2004, 05:52:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neobaron

He didnt set it up Ashaman...

Making assumptions based on the most probable solution isnt the way to go in this cnoflict...

^__^

---

You are a good guy Morzan, I like you.

But you're not as slick as you like to think...

Im relatively new around here but ive done my share of BSing and weaseling elsewhere...

Your 'spy' has been effectively neutered in regard to information gathering inside of Loren. it was actally quite obvious sir... If this stuff worked in the past, i pity your former enemies =-P

---

Organization within Loren isnt to spectacular, no...

But Sworn has a lot of weaknesses as well...

---

*groan*

This war is too long... just fall over and die so it can be over quickly...

Stubborn bastiges =-P
Neobaron, first among the lords of the south and captain of the flying skiff

Quote from: Death on February 08, 2010, 09:40:29 PM
oh lawd the drama done begun yo

Quote from: HolbyI am writing a post explaining how lame you are.

Morzan

Um...Juska is the leader of Sworn there buddy. I ain't even a part of Sworn any more. Do you see a new account in Sworn? Thought not. I have no spy, I just say that stuff to get people nervous. Hehe. Thats about it.  
For every end, there is a new beginning.  This one shall have no endings, and no new beginnings shall come forth.

~Magnus Proditor~

RazorClaw

Really, Dead Eye...  :rolleyes:  

wolf bite

jaska just attacked me in violation of the truce. Seems I have been invited into this war.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Wildwood

Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Scarwake

Mmmhmm...*doesn't know why he even read this topic, it wasn't interesting one bit*

Mmm....My Blade shall forever rise!....yeah...whatever *walks away disturbed*
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Juska

It is J "U" ska Wolf bite ok?

Sorry bout the "W" in windy man, *knows how you feel*

Here you go: With the attacks on your empire I formally invite you to war with Sworn, go out and murder us with your high mightyness and Loren backing.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

windhound

^_^  sounds good to me..  loren needs a bit more help..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

RazorClaw

Juska, you're dead... Honestly, even one day after Sworn's big bad run you have only 1 guy in the top ten...

Itha Dragonslayer

Funny though Razor, I hav't seen you in top 10 since I started playing again two months ago.  

windhound

*pats Razor*
rank doenst mean strenth..  I've proved that before with Nero..  that horde had /NO ARMY/  zilch.  I threw it all away because it was eating into my finances, and noone bothered to attack me.  I held rank 1 with no army for 10 full days, more than likely the weakest in army emp. RWL has ever had..  And this was when we had a few more players..  

ah well..  I dont see you in the top ten either Itha..  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Itha Dragonslayer

I was until wolf just hit me, and since this war started I have been there quite a few times. I was just saying it as a remark cuz he was insulting us.  

RazorClaw

You want me to play real hard? Really? Tell me, and I will... And you'll regret taunting me. I haven't really /tried/ in this game since, guess when, I got in the top five! Quite a few times? I recall once... for about 8 hours...  :rolleyes:  

Ashyra Nightwing

Morzan, it you're not a part of Sworn, why did you message me asking if I want to join?

Anyway, I'm staying in my little clan for now. I've got to where I am by not making many enemies, and I don't want to be drawn into some kind of conflict now..

RazorClaw

I know your strat, Ashyra... 1/4 net skiffs, 3/4 net food!