Coalition Against the Blades

Started by Kilkenne, February 23, 2003, 02:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

griever

You're the leader of the clan.  You've heard all the different stories.  Each side is going to say that theirs is right, so there's no point in trying to set the facts straight.

But you're the leader.  If you don't want war, call it off.  If you do want war, keep going.  Show some leadership, okay?

Deathclaw

Well said, griever.

If you feel you must finish and keep up honor, keep on. If you know it will only lead to an onslaught of each sides forces and you don't want it, then agree to a cease fire with Kilk and KM, if they will.
Glory, Glory, Man United!

Scarwake

Well, I've thought about calling it off and I dont' know if my members would kill(not literally) me or what.  Though, right now I currently cannot call war off even if I wanted to, which I'd rather do then watch as all my friends and members suffer, I cannot call war off because I had to take a break from the game after getting so ticked off about crap that's been going on in the game, so I put my account on vacation mode.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

griever

Thanks, Deathclaw.

Scarwake, you want your assistants to run things in your absence?  Again?  And have them tell you all sorts of stories about this and that?

As for your members - if they think you're a good leader and respect your decisions as leader of the clan, they'll stay.  If they think you made the wrong decision, they'll leave and weed out the good members from the bad in the blades.

But at this point in time, I don't think things will be going well for the blades.  You've already proven your leadership to me.

Deathclaw

Ever heard of such a thing as PMing them? Yes, you seem to not be able to control what goes on in YOUR OWN CLAN.

Scarwake

As in proving my leadership to you is that something good or would you be meaning that as in a bad way?  

This time I'll be listening to only my instincts when I return from my break from the game, as well as trying to end this war, because I've had enough of it.  I think that if I could just get the imput from some of these other clan leaders about what they see that is so vile about what my clan has done then I can make the changes in my clan inorder to shape them into something far better than what they are now.

And this is clear off the subject, but by the "newbie" order I was told I was a newbie if I wasn't in the game to see it hit the 300 mark, was that supposed to be the 300mark on the first or the 2nd server?
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Deathclaw

First server, and in a bad way due to you not controlling your clan.

Scarwake

Okay, and thank you.  As for my clans behavior if they continue to attack the members of the clans of KM, HOPE, Empire, and RR do what you must to stop them from being foolish, please just leave me, Guardians of the Blade(#33), out of this, while I try to restore order in the ranks of my clan.  Plus, I'm on vacation mode so I don't think that you can attack me anyways.
Emperor of

In-Character Album

Kilkenne

Well, now I know that for a few hours I can attack you without you retaliating, but I will not, because I'm not going to stoop to that level.

~>John<~

300? Then I'm a newb....heh heh/. I'm maybe the highest ranked new in the game. But really.......I dont know. I dont consder me a newbie. I joined the day the new forums went up.  
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

griever

I think you're a pretty bad leader, Scarwake.  This kind of indecisiveness in a situation that will break your clan is not good leadership.  If people don't like your decision in your clan (as you pointed out you were worried about them retaling on you), there are plenty of other clans they can join.

~>John<~

exactly. Incidetaly, Konrads murderous horde has close to no skiffs, as I jsut lost 6 when i attacked himm.....pretty good land source too.
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Germania 4

Hey, I don't even know what started this war.
My thread
Perhaps Ereptor's too

I've been told so many different stories I'm not sure of who to believe.
You can have my story. I attacked a blade member 3 times and they told me we were allied. I kindly reminded them that we are NOT allied. Then I get a nice staggered attack, in which my opinion is that of one person, using multiple accounts. I will again remind people, I have been attacked before, multiple times by the same clan, but not like this. If you don't know what im talking about read ALL MY THREADS before you even start arguing with me.

I've been told that the war was started because some members had been accused of multi accounts
By me, you can read the thread here.

then I was told that it was because Clan of Evil Blades was gloating when they where at the top dominating the game
May I take a guess who told you that?

Yes, I've been fighting against KM and whoever else and trying to stand up for my clan, why you ask? Because I had no other choice but to believe them and help them...I'd rather all this crap be over with, because I'm really getting sick and tired of all the crap thats flying around.
Crap in your opinion, a disturbing truth in mine. I have no problem with you defending your clan, as any leader would do, but please do so with fact.

I'd like all this crap to be settled through simple conversation instead of through an all out war
Tried and failed.

I've no problem with all you people playing the game how you want and combining your forces to take someone out, but I'd rather it be done with everybody having the correct facts about our clan and it's members.
Actually i've based everything i've said off facts, correct ones at that, unless the game lies of course.

And many of you are confused on what clans we are and there are only two clans that represent the true Blade name, and that is The Clan of Evil Blades and Join Clan of Flaming Blades.
Thanks for clearing that up.

As for the origin of the Clan of Better Flaming Blades, I've heard quite a bit about them as well. I've been told that they're a clan created by the members of KM, and then I've heard that KM didn't create the Clan of Better Flaming Blades, but if the Clan of Evil Blades created the Clan of Better Flaming Blades then why would we have them attack us, bringing our rankings down even farther??
You tell me.

So, could I somehow get the straight facts on why Clan of Evil Blades is being attacked by KM, Hope, Empire, RR, and whomever else.
Clan blades were being attacked by me, because, some of them cheat. I was assistant warlord in Empire and set Evil Blades to war, after I left and joined KM, they did the same (I have no decision making power in KM btw). Whomever else has nothing to do with me.  

~>John<~

O, for their bringing u down, its called a double bluff. Or bluff. Or triple bluff. it could be either in this case.  

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Scarwake

Oh Germania on the multiple accounts thing, that I'm sorry is not true, unless we're talking about completely different members.  I'm talking about Blood Wake, Wolf Bite, and ummm....the other guy(don't remember his name).  I know for a FACT that they are not the same person, but they are all family members the other guy and Blood Wake are brothers, and Wolf Bite is there dad and he lives in another state.
(Sorry, Blood Wake, and Wolf Bite, and the other dude...It's the only way to really clear this up.)

Ummm...Oh the gloating thingy, can you by any chance list the horde names that were gloating so I can deal with them?

My leadership skills are a lot better than what I've been showing on the game, but I will be putting my full abilities into the game.

And Clan of Evil Blades and KM have called off war on each other, you can clearify this with Kilkenne, who is the leader of KM.  So Clan of Evil Blades and KM members are to cease their attacks upon each other by the orders of Scarwake(Me) and Kilkenne.
Emperor of

In-Character Album