join the armarda

Started by pippin the mighty, November 03, 2007, 04:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

As nobody has posted anything in my old armarda topic  i guess i'll make a new one. I need more members to my clan armarda as i have never realy been in a big clan in turbo. I want to make it big so it will be a forced to be reckoned with

I think i once made a clan called: the devils armarda, but that was pretty useless as no one joined, but now i want you to join my new clan!!  We have 2 clan members at the moment; possibly 3-4 soon as we have some people close to joining. There is myself, and a loyal member firetooth. I put him in charge of recruiting so if you want to in the game message him on warlord no #29.

Please do try and join as i welcome any one wanting to join, and i mean any one. we are surportive to each other and will try and help in times of need so consider joining    And we offer a small amount of cash when you join as most people who join are going to be new   

Firetooth

Quote from: pippin the mighty on November 03, 2007, 04:43:15 AM
As nobody has posted anything in my old armarda topic? i guess i'll make a new one. I need more members to my clan armarda as i have never realy been in a big clan in turbo. I want to make it big so it will be a forced to be reckoned with

I think i once made a clan called: the devils armarda, but that was pretty useless as no one joined, but now i want you to join my new clan!!? We have 2 clan members at the moment; possibly 3-4 soon as we have some people close to joining. There is myself, and a loyal member firetooth. I put him in charge of recruiting so if you want to in the game message him on warlord no #29.

Please do try and join as i welcome any one wanting to join, and i mean any one. we are surportive to each other and will try and help in times of need so consider joining? ? And we offer a small amount of cash when you join as most people who join are going to be new? ?

I think dis clan rules because I am it's deputy!
Firetooth :-D :-D :evil:
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

My friend said: I think dis clan rules because I am it's deputy!

He knows something good when he see's it. And why won't anyone else post? You always post in my other topics, Why not this one :? Firetooth is in charge of recruiting new members so if you want to join he's your guy :-P? ?

And im shure you don't just like it because your deputy =p

shure is and you dont have to quote from other posts you know fire tooth  8-)

Firetooth

As nobody has posted anything in my old armarda topic? i guess i'll make a new one. I need more members to my clan armarda as i have never realy been in a big clan in turbo. I want to make it big so it will be a forced to be reckoned with

I think i once made a clan called: the devils armarda, but that was pretty useless as no one joined, but now i want you to join my new clan!!? We have 2 clan members at the moment; possibly 3-4 soon as we have some people close to joining. There is myself, and a loyal member firetooth. I put him in charge of recruiting so if you want to in the game message him on warlord no #29.

Please do try and join as i welcome any one wanting to join, and i mean any one. we are surportive to each other and will try and help in times of need so consider joining? ? And we offer a small amount of cash when you join as most people who join are going to be new? ?

:-o :-o This clan is the best clan ever! Join it!  :roll:
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Quote from: Firetooth on November 06, 2007, 01:12:46 PM

I think dis clan rules because I am it's deputy! EDIT: Temporarily I am in charge due to "difficulties" howver, the clan is not weaker. We promise you this.  8-)

Firetooth

Quote from: Firetooth on November 06, 2007, 01:34:06 PM

:-o :-o This clan is the best clan ever! Join it!? :roll:

Aw, I just love this clan as a whole, it is the best clan on da game cept eire in my opinion. :)  :evil:

pippin the mighty

Thanks, you do know you dont have to quote, you can just simply write something in, and the armarda is under your control for a little bit and as for that ask me if you have any dealings with any other clans please 8-) And our clan now has 3 members nealy 4!  :-o

wolf bite

Yes everyone is excited about new clans. That does not mean they post in the topic.  Most people you will find to join a clan that is new will be those in game you mailed.

But we have talked about double posting.  Having your clan member quote your posts is not a way around the rules. Why is that you may ask? Because I can adjust the rules to fit situations. Please, please, stop with the over posting

If you have something new to say, like announcing a new member, then post.

By the way, the spamming rules to not apply to the Spa Room 101. Go there and smap like crazy.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duties)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

pippin the mighty

Ok thanks, but am i being warned or firetooth?

Okay dokey and this is like pre school, i was always getting told of :wink: ( well here its a case of nudging or whatever you call it.)

wolf bite

you are both being nudged about trying to get around the rules.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Firetooth

:-D Firetooth now we have 4 members and we would like to welcome thistclaw firestone, you will recieve your joining gift soon. I'm head of affairs and joining+deputy again, since Bear is back, let's all give him a whoopping big cheer, EEEEUUUUULLLLLLIIIIILLLLLLIIAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!It's the Armarda! :-D

pippin the mighty

:wink: We nearly have 5-6 members  :-P

Firetooth

I am so smart, smrt, I mean smart. :evil:
  We are the greatest, but we wan't to stay this way, so if you re-join when turbo is reset, keep the same user name please if ur in the armarda, trust me, it makes our life a lot easier.
  Anyway, no war's are currently going on, and we beat werd. :-D

pippin the mighty

Yep but we are in semi-war with Ferret warlords for something i am not willing to say on this topic :wink:

Firetooth

Yeh he's gonna crumble under our power. :-D