join the armarda

Started by pippin the mighty, November 03, 2007, 04:43:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

If any of you new guys are being picked on by the reallllyyyy tough,, experienced players, let us know, since it's not fair, that's how my old account died. Bullying in my opinion, since they're strong and your not yet experienced. :oops:
Don't woory though, the armarda protects it's members (tell nobody this, but I owe LT Bear my warlords, life 7.2 times, or is that 9.3, but the encouter with the chicken doesn't count, at least I don't think so.  :?)
  All prosper and I can't be bothered to finish da sentance :evil:
   Your ally and warlord firetooth
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Firetooth

Sorry 4 getting u in trouble for my topic, pippin. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

pippin the mighty

pippin the mighty

5 members!!!

LT  8-)

wolf bite

Double Post.

Baned for one day.

Wolf Bite
(Admin Duites)
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Orcrist

This is truly a quality clan. After all, I joined it and now I'm top 10 on the same day I left protection! You can join and do the same! We're so good and educated, we spell 'armada' with an extra r! Now that's what I'm talking bout...
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

wolf bite

Congratulations to the Armarda for requiting an Emperor of Old member. Well done. This with him in the management, this clan may soon be a force.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

pippin the mighty

yes, unfortunately however good he may be he cant be leader or assistant or it wouldnt be fair, but diplomat will do i hope

wolf bite

Orcirst (also known as Blue Eyes) comes and goes from the game. He was one of the original members about 5 years ago. He may be a little rusty and not up with the most current strategies based on game changes, but he has great turn control.

When I said he was in the management, I did not mean I was saying to put him in the actual leadership of the clan, I will not tell people what to do. I was more thinking you have someone that can give some great tips on playing.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite

pippin the mighty

Yup =) i dno how he has 179m net already i cant even get over the 100m net mark without land fat

Orcrist

Don't worry I can teach you how to net up very quickly. Heheh I am definitely rusty though. I need to learn a few more strategies- I have no clue how to indy...and I don't know any advanced city-leader strats
~Orcrist~

"We will win the war...it is a simple case of mathematics." -Samuel Grant

pippin the mighty

Firetooth

Orcist is a loyal member, welcome to the Armarda! :-D
We appricate your help and any member of the armarda is important.

Shadow

Orcrist I hope you aren't playing Vraal's game too...
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..