Bye Guy

Started by Blankshots, May 25, 2009, 07:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zeppelin

Quote from: Firetooth on May 28, 2009, 08:08:39 AM
Quote from: Shadow on May 28, 2009, 07:10:46 AM
No comments about the big dramatic ending? I took down all of both of our nets :P
I thought the scoreboard looked different :D
if youre going to follow my lead i suggest you are ready for it from day 1. thanks for taking the bait you made it easy, easier than i shoulda been.oh well nice try at least.

Firetooth

Quote from: Zeppelin on May 28, 2009, 10:28:07 AM
Quote from: Firetooth on May 28, 2009, 08:08:39 AM
Quote from: Shadow on May 28, 2009, 07:10:46 AM
No comments about the big dramatic ending? I took down all of both of our nets :P
I thought the scoreboard looked different :D
if youre going to follow my lead i suggest you are ready for it from day 1. thanks for taking the bait you made it easy, easier than i shoulda been.oh well nice try at least.
Quit acting like you're in control, coz you're not.
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Shadow

You guys still cheated - the fact that you still got taken down means you got owned twice as hard ^_^
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

Wolf Snare

Lol Shadow be realistic now.. You only chaosed into the ground because you knew you were done for. We caught you online and got the best of your run, left you with a terrible ratio and it wsa only a matter of time. I admit chaosing was more noble and alot more fun, but if anything, you got owned b/c you wennt from 12b to 600m NW and only killed about 6b net of ours. Note you would have been poisoned / murdered either way.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

I killed 9 bil of yours - 7 from windy and 2 from the others. If you hadn't cheated, you would have lots all yoru net in the threee days after the dist, and you know it.

Zeppelin

Quote from: Shadow on May 28, 2009, 11:42:57 AM
I killed 9 bil of yours - 7 from windy and 2 from the others. If you hadn't cheated, you would have lots all yoru net in the threee days after the dist, and you know it.
my plan the entire round was to use chaos and drive you guys to the ground which i did do quite well. it was only time until you had to run so i wanted to make sure u had a nice target. so you took my bait and followed my plan to the end so thank you, you make a great team player for guy when youre not insisting on using brute force to kill 5 opponents.

Shadow

And yet you still had to cheat....

You're pathetic and you lost, get over it. You would not have had even what you do now if you hasn't gone on vacation, and I would be on top by 5 bil net if I had.

Wolf Snare

Sorry Kyle, did we hit a nerve?  ;)

For once we stuck around and actually beat you, don't whine about it.   The vacationing was going to happen whether or not there was even a war between our clans; it was inevitable. People have agendas outside of RWL bud.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Then you should not have put the net on him, as it is, it was defense using vacation and it blocked a takedown. I could have done the same thing and won... Get over yourself.

Wolf Snare

I could say the same thing to you. We would have worked around it if we knew windy could be active during the holiday.. You arent the only one who knows how to avoid a takedown, I think it's due time you realized.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

Meh. Whatever helps you sleep at night :P

Regardless of what has been done in the past, you cheated this round, and nobody is likely to forget it any time soon.

Wolf Snare

Kyle, not everyone lies awake at night worrying about internet games. Don't be so general with the way you do things. You can claim we cheated all you want, the vacation was necessary and I don't really care what you say; you would have done the same if over half of your clan was going away. The timing, I admit, was poor, but if you need to think you won to feel better about yourself, perhaps our vacationing isn't your greatest worry.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Shadow

That's a bit too far, Snare. It annoys me that people feel the need to beat me to prove something about themselves. Not you as much, but Bob has an obsession now. I don't need to win to feel good about myself :P I just need to deflate people's egos, because it's fun to do. Right now you and Bob are almost bursting because you think you beat me for once, and I am pointing out that the only reason you did was because you vacationed your net to defend it, so your victory has little to do with skill in this case.

Cheers, I am done arguing it.

Wolf Snare

Well, I agree to disagree. You've seen the cold hard facts, and Windy is one of the most trustworthy people on RWL... He wouldn't lie about actually having to vacation. Even your own member, Blood Wake, pointed out that Aust could not get online in this time period. Tell yourself whatever you want, we didn't cheat to win. We would have won anyways.

On another note, I also like to deflate egos. But one thing you haven't realized is your own ego has gotten mighty big lately too, and it was quite enjoyable to deflate it a bit. Of course, you won't give up your dignity and just admit defeat for once, but in your heart you know we beat you fair and square. Christ, we came out of vacation after 72 hours, if we were cheating we would still be in vacation! Open your eyes.
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Firetooth

Quote from: Zeppelin on May 28, 2009, 11:53:31 AM
Quote from: Shadow on May 28, 2009, 11:42:57 AM
my plan the entire round was to use chaos and drive you guys to the ground which i did do quite well. it was only time until you had to run so i wanted to make sure u had a nice target. so you took my bait and followed my plan to the end so thank you, you make a great team player for guy when youre not insisting on using brute force to kill 5 opponents.
You were the ones who ran to vacation.

If the team that consists of Bob, Snare and windy ever win around, it isn't without code abuse or something a fishy going on...mm, fish
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.