Your favorite Era, and why

Started by The Lady Shael, October 15, 2003, 09:01:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Ah, well, just curious. Looking back at it all, not much seemed to happen in Era Two...Era One is pretty much the birth and "growing period" of RWL, and so much happened then. It was pretty much the same at the beginning of Era Two, but then it really slowed down by Era Three, and just a couple weeks before the end of Era Three, there was a "RWL revival" of some sort.  
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Sun Jian

My brother was here in one and three,so i tagged along....but i didn't really like any of em,i been here since like the end of 3...not sure what and all happend here...But i'm hopin 4 will be the best.(now that we've got some sg competition)
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens.

Veranor

I nulled, since I've never been around for entire ones. I also don't play regular all that much...
#127.0.0.1 rovl.org

Kilkenne

KM dominated at least once in all eras, so I nulled...Woohoo! (KM and/or one of my other clans that I ran...EX: Empire)

The Lady Shael

(BTW, Kilk, what was Empire's full name? I'm almost positive Empire was only the clan tag, but I can't remember the clan name.)
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Ashyra Nightwing

Era Three is fun. Era Two was fun. Era One was fun. They were all teriffic!
But Era Four's going to be even better....

caedo caelestis

Era 1 by far, was the most fun to play in.

wolf bite

I voted 2nd.  I had a great fight in the begaining, then spent most of the game trying to find ways to slay Ereptor with bounties on my head.  I made a lot of good runs at the top.  I may have been upset most of the time, but nothing is better then fighting something that would seem not to be beatable.

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Scarwake

I voted for Era One because so much happened then and it was so much fun!  And now, I found that I'm pathetically struggling in Regular, whereas I'm doing quite good in Turbo....Odd, how I get a turn of server greatness....But I should be doing better in Era 3 of Regular than what I am, this is pathetic that I'm doing so badly....
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

calria

First Era, though third comes in as a close second.

Second era was just... icky. There was none of the sparkle of the first era, and without the level of interesting advances in the game that 3rd has brought.

Fourth is either going to be REALLY awesome, or really, really stink. I have a feeling it's going to be awesome though!!!

caedo caelestis

Quote from: ScarwakeI voted for Era One because so much happened then and it was so much fun!  And now, I found that I'm pathetically struggling in Regular, whereas I'm doing quite good in Turbo....Odd, how I get a turn of server greatness....But I should be doing better in Era 3 of Regular than what I am, this is pathetic that I'm doing so badly....
Thanks for the land loan.

Urran Voh

Era I.  I got into the top five for my first and only time (so far) back then...
I only log into this name when my Badrang name takes too long to log in.  (Sorry if this doesn't make sense...)

Aqualis

Era II, I made it to rank six before being crushed by Ereptors lackeys. It was fun.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Dixie Ros?

Era three. Only one I was in on!
user posted image

"I love you, Retto! And I don't even have a plushie fixation! Aren't you relieved?"
 "Sarah! That was so uncalled for! *grumbles in a threating way*"
"*huggles a Retto plushie secretively*"

Dead Eye

Era ll because in the beginning of Ereptors rule, the whole rp with Kilk was awesome. Then after Kilks death, I got to my highest rank ever. 4. With help from Ereptor of course! Era 1 was fun for me because I fought with in real life friends then, all of us in the low 30s, most of us in the ranks 100's. Then in the end of era 1 I became good, got to top 20, killed all my in real life friends, and then era ended. Era 3 has been horrible.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov