[insert species here] masser...

Started by The Lady Shael, November 25, 2003, 07:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lady Shael

Some people mass more than one troop, just pick the one that best describes you. Or whichever one appeals to you more. Geez, I've just been coming up with all these ideas for polls lately, it's weird...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Riverpaw

Leader masser, currently doing skiffs because of slight breach of old strategy...
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Weasel Liberation Mov

I'm trying a Weasel massing experiment on Turbo right now. I'll let you know how it all works out.
Highest rank on Regular: 1st
Highest rank on Turbo: 9th

windhound

I mass skiffs in Turbo..  skiffs and leaders..  lotsa leaders..  
The main point of that strat is that if too much land gets taken and all of my leaders leave, I'm not totally defenceless, but I have enough cash and food to get me along and up the ranks..  the strat doesnt work so well in reg though...  Reg. almost forces you to balance...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

calria

I voted skiffies, because I use them most, but lately I've been running a triple strat of massing stoaties, skiffies, and leadersies all at the same time. It works quite well when you have lotsa time...

Juska

I voted rats because I mass rats, see how that works. Weasels I think are the best all-around troop, except it is really hard to beat another weasel masser(impossible) or skiff masser with them. Becuase of the defense rate. Weasels on a skiff level look like this: Off. 5.3 Def. 16 compared to skiffs Off. 6 Def.8 therefore skiff massers can't beat weasels masser and the same way around for standard attacks or course.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19

RazorClaw

But if you use a naval assault than all you attack are the enemies' skiffs, so your weasels couldn't do a thing about it.

Ashyra Nightwing

*dies* 5 SKIFF MASSERS?? MY strat is ruuuuiiineeeed...

Nohcnonk

bob3

PWNED!!111

Lost all hope in the human race.

Aqualis

"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Scarwake

Lately I've gone into the stoat massing, but along with skiffs as well....as well as a bit of rats and weasels, but moreso stoats...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ashyra Nightwing

*stares in shock at the amount of rats lost in a single attack*

I've never even had that many rats!

Menatus

Massed rats once for a day on Turbo...usually mass stoats....oftentimes weasels, right now skiffs for the first time. Leaders a lot, too. Not now.

Nohcnonk

Poor Ashyra, I thought almost everyone had had never had a million rats before...