Your Horde's Economy...

Started by bjornredtail, January 12, 2005, 01:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bjornredtail

Well, another poll... I wonder just how many people use this leader-loot stragity to support their troops...
0==={=B=J=O=R=N=R=E=D=T=A=I=L==>
AKA, Nevadacow
First person to ever play RWL

"Program testing can be used to show the presence of bugs, but never to show their absence!"-Edsger W. Dijkstra

Visit http://frostnflame.org today!

wolf bite

I use a combination of stragities

Wolf Bite
Grand Master Wolf Bite
Wolf Pack =  Klowd19, Blood Wake, Sonoras, Giggles

Gen. Volkov

What is this economy to which you refer? I know no economy. Perhaps your stomach is ailing. :lol:

Actually. I use several ways to support myself. It seems to work quiet well. Of course Goldmine really helps with the moneymaking side.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Wolf Snare

money isn't a problem in either server. I generally goldmine for money.... usually afterwards I splurge the cash on troops. hehe
1. Fire Bringer (#22)
1. Jaturungkabart (#12)
1. Estranged (#50)
1. Fierce Deity (#17) 
1. bored... (#98)
1. Versace (#24)
1. Noah Calhoun (#10)
1. Day Old Hate (#7)
1. The Grand Optimist (#12)
1. Beast Mode (#7)

Ashyra Nightwing

My economy is currently not looking too good. But I don't use the leader-loot strat, even though I usually have lots of money...

*sacksacksack* Mweeeee.

RazorClaw

Goldmine and leader feast. And I keep a few markets and foragers around...  

Aqualis

I get bored quickly with one strat, so I tend to switch around alot when I play.
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

Gen. Volkov

LOL. No duh. Mr. Super money and food masser.
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Sonoras

Yeah, and he doesn't have enough to share with ME.

I use markets and foragers sometimes, but if I have good leaders I use goldmine.

Nohcnonk

I have plenty to give to others, but not enough to give to anyone without a drawback.

Arguia Zsah

Me? I build random things when I feel like it. Ashy finds it amusing... i don't really have a stat, i just build everything and hope. Works though!

Ashyra Nightwing

But not all that well, Arguia.

:P

My strat relies on food- and money-massers. I am glad they exist. *nods*

Juska

I build foragers for food, and I sell troops for cash.
Current Empires:

RtR: Juskabally #19