please lock this topic

Started by The Masked Wolf, February 15, 2012, 03:50:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Masked Wolf

please lock this topic
Quote from: cloud on February 02, 2012, 06:40:08 PM
Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

Let's go, say that to mah face...5 words: I don't give a crap! >:

cloud

it's an attack option, like sack or drive. You also need leaders to do it.
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Masked Wolf

Aggressive and weak have no correlation. I know a bunch of weak people that are aggressive, and if they get aggressive towards the wrong people they get put in their place. Know your place.

cloud

it's "murder", is something wrong with you?
"Through the wonders of scientific and mathematical reasoning, we can now reasonable infer that "cloud" is in fact "a bear"."
-Kilk

Once an emperor, always an emperor...

The Masked Wolf

but it saaid it was eliminateing the opponets health

Sharptooh

I know it's a little confusing now, but instead of destroying troops, murder now destroys health.

Do you know how leader missions worked MW?

The Masked Wolf

nevermind...please lock or destroy this topic

Sharptooh

I think if you create a topic you have the ability to delete/lock it

The Masked Wolf

Shadow

please edit the first post to say what it said originally, it is highly rude to remove the entire content of a post after several people have replied to you.
<=holbs-.. ..-holbs=> <=holbs-..

The Masked Wolf

this topic is Spam please lock it

Shadow

You are getting very, very close to being gagged, MW. I have asked you repeatedly to post more than a few words at a time, and now this.

Shadow
Modding

The Masked Wolf

just delet my whol account...i am threw with RWL

Ian2424

Why? Just because someone says to post more than one word posts isn't trying to be mean. They're just warning you that you can get gagged for it.
Uhh, it's needs to be about 20% cooler.
Quote from: Krowdon on April 28, 2012, 07:53:37 AM
*beats Night Wolf with a penguin*

Shadow

I'm just trying to get you to contribute to the topics you post in. It's a good skill to develop :)

If you don't want to, I encourage you to visit spa!

But this is just rude - it makes everyone who was kind enough to answer your question look foolish.