Scarwake is GREAT

Started by , June 25, 2003, 09:07:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weeeeeeeee........Scarwake is the BEST player in all of RWL. He is far better than anyone in Slayer and is far more cooler than Julie. He is so GREAT!

As you can see I was dared to post this message, so I did. Consider it spam if you want, I don't care

Pikepaw

I like Scarwake and I will try not to be so annoying around him.  He is great, and Peace Alliance is great too.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ruatine

*grins* I LOVE TJ!

Well, okay, I just think he's a really cool guy...
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Narfel

I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Ashyra Nightwing

I love TJ! Surely everyone loves TJ?

Narfel

I might know if somebody told me who He was....
I dont  go looking for trouble,<br>trouble usually finds me.<br>-Harry Potter<br>Make sure you kids keep it clean this summer!

Ruatine

Scarwake was Guardians of the Blade on regular server until his account was deleted. He's now Protector of the Blade if I remember right.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Narfel

Well, He has never attacked me before so... He is great!

Scarwake

Of course I'm great!  Yes, I'm Scarwake aka; TJ.  I was Guardians of the Blade on the Regular Server, but account was deleted like Teufel said and now i'm Protector of the Blade....And for some reason I'm not all that addicted to Regular anymore, but moreso to Turbo this era...
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

RazorClaw

Errr, allow me some constructive critisism. Scarwake, though extremely skilled, is not the best player by stats. Fenix, Retto, Stormclaw, and Ereptor, though not nessicarily better players, were stronger and more successful. The same with Peace Alliance. So, I AM rather judging this for spam.........

Scarwake

As of right now...Lets just say I've not really been playing Regular all that much...I play it like once a week now...I'm more into turbo for the moment
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Ruatine

QuoteErrr, allow me some constructive critisism. Scarwake, though extremely skilled, is not the best player by stats. Fenix, Retto, Stormclaw, and Ereptor, though not nessicarily better players, were stronger and more successful. The same with Peace Alliance. So, I AM rather judging this for spam.........

Allow me some constructive criticism. Cheeeeesy posted this topic because of a game that is being played in the Spa Room, not because he actually believed what he posted (though mine is sincere). I don't think the topic should've been posted in General Discussion since it is sort of spam, but *shrugs* no one has moved it.

TJ hasn't been playing regular, but he has been playing turbo, and he's in the top 10 in turbo, so I'd say he's fairly good at the game, wouldn't you?

Ungatt Trunn II

I want this thread's title changed. I'm great, no one else.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Firetooth

great, yes, great at phailing you shame
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ungatt Trunn II

i never phail. I'm a champion!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE