Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Im outta school for awhile dont realy care for my spelling anymore

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Night Wolf

Same attitude as all my friends....almost got beat up by the jerks for saying something smart last weekend :D

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 09, 2009, 01:21:42 AM
Same attitude as all my friends....almost got beat up by the jerks for saying something smart last weekend :D

Wow. I would definately get beat up by your friends.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Quote from: Briar on June 09, 2009, 02:29:01 AM
Hmm...you must tell me that story sometime
Not
Quote from: Briar on June 09, 2009, 02:29:01 AM
Hmm...you must tell me that story sometime
Not all that intresting of a story...we were just playin' a bit of frisbee at my friends going away party when one of the morons said something that was completly wrong(like always) and I had one of my "well actually" moments....then the frisbee was dropped and they enicrcled me and they were like if you say one more smart thing around us we'll beat the H.E. double hockey sticks outta you....which followed in several punches a kick. Jerks :D

Briar

Daryn

Quote from: Krowdon on June 09, 2009, 06:54:57 AM
Quote from: Night Wolf on June 09, 2009, 01:21:42 AM

Wow. I would definately get beat up by your friends.

me 2 :P
Pies.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Briar

Krowdon

I play fetch with my frisbee. Someone throws it and I try to catch it and bring it back.

I need to run faster though. :(

Briar

Krowdon

Night Wolf

WHat was so special about  my story...except it had frisbee and my friends pickin on me...like usuall >:(