Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

*Pulls out notebook*  What else can you tell me about what women look for in men Briar?

Briar

I can tell you lots about women Mr. Grimm.....but I don't really know if you'd be interested
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Krowdon

yeah. you already got Wolfy. Its not fair if you cheat on him.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

>:( You two are SOOOOOO funney...but see you all contridict yourselves cuz you say I have a Crush on Briar then switch topics and Say....EWWWW im not even gonna say it

Krowdon

Krowdon

Pwnage in a can, My companys new Product.

wanna buy some?

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Briar

Quote from: Night Wolf on June 14, 2009, 02:55:41 PM
>:( You two are SOOOOOO funney...but see you all contridict yourselves cuz you say I have a Crush on Briar then switch topics and Say I am in love with Ungatt, which is soooooo true

wow....didn't even know

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on June 14, 2009, 04:22:57 PM
Quote from: Night Wolf on June 14, 2009, 02:55:41 PM
>:( You two are SOOOOOO funney...but see you all contridict yourselves cuz you say I have a Crush on Briar then switch topics and Say I am in love with Ungatt, which is soooooo true

wow....didn't even know

Glad you finally admitted it Night Wolf.

Night Wolf

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( :'(