Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Peace Alliance and Shadow were slightly mad when I had that HUGE siggie  a while back.

Night Wolf

Krowdon

yeah. Before they were all like, 'Its not nice to have signatures that big and blah blah blah'

Krowdon

It was funny though cause on the Spa room, i had like, every other post so it was like, 10 words, Big pick of Zero. 5 words, another big pick of Zero.

It was lols.

Krowdon

We should all get mega huge signatures one day. Be lotta fun.

Night Wolf

*prays for his poor computer* Oh for heavens sakes NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Krowdon

Night Wolf