Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Dont I agree with everyone but Grimm(and people who talk about stupid anime  >:( )?

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

When you and your dumb clan killed me because your a paranoid jerkwad.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Night Wolf

Only 200 more posts until this topic reaches 1,000
And I got the 800th post  :D

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 07, 2009, 08:47:34 PM
Universal surveillance? Don't make me laugh. Whatever your theory is it's wrong. The world is controlled by a Illuminati behind-the-throne group codenamed Tribunal. They have control over all the worlds wars, media, and economies. They do it all without anyone knowing.
And your theory is right because...? What ever you want to think go ahead. I know I did my job by getting Trunn to think about for 5 seconds.

Ungatt Trunn II

My theory is right because it is. You're is incorrect because you keep going on about "Them" and won't provide any info on your theory.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Mr.Grimm

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 07, 2009, 09:30:13 PM
My theory is right because it is. You're is incorrect because you keep going on about "Them" and won't provide any info on your theory.
I told you that I have already I already said too much. If I say anything else they will find me and kill me.

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works