Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

Yes, the word "you" exists. And please type right. It's "So "you" does exist!".
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

You two always agree. Probably because you each have a crush on the other but are too insecure to admit it.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*Stabs Ungatt*

I am not in love with wolfy. Im just agreeing with him when he says your an Unexisting Jerk

Ungatt Trunn II

And here proves the "too insecure to admit  it." part.

Besides, you and him seem to agree with over 9000 things about me. All of them negative.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

No, I admit to agreeing to over 9000 negative things about you.

We all know I only Love Zero.

Ungatt Trunn II

Don't deny what you JUST admitted. You both share two passions. One is a hatred for me, the other is for one another.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 10, 2009, 12:20:29 PM
One is a hatred for me

Thats the ONLY one dude.

*clings to Zero.* I shall never betray Zero!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

Zero must be Night Wolf's alter ego. Stop lying to yourself. In time you will realize the truth and give in.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on July 10, 2009, 12:23:46 PM
Zero must be Night Wolf's alter ego.

Oh my God. Are you that stupid?

This is Zero Kiryu:

I talk about Zero ALL THE TIME!!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

But my mind automatically labels all posts by you as completely insugnificant and a waste of time. Besides, maybe he's the IRL Zero?

Having a crush on a fictional being is nothing short of absolutely dissappointing. 
DIE HIPPIE DIE