Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr.Grimm

But he's good RSL member. I think he should get one helping RSL.

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

Ungatt Trunn II

You know how much those darn things sell for on the black market?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

POST 1000!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Night Wolf

prove it

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM
Alright. I need to address a few issues. Lately, you fools seem to think it necessary to post on like, 20 different threads. All with a different conversation. If you keep it up I will be forced to make a "Universal Talk Thread".

Next, ALTER-EGOS!!!
Why? I ask this. If you are too cowardly to let people know your full self, you don't belong here. If you are using accounts with a different name then let us know, fool.

Also, questioning my Immortality. Are you mad? Do you want me to go -23 century on you? I did not think so.  From this point on publicly or privately suggesting I'm a mortal will be considered a class 9 offence. (See "Ungatt Trunn's book of law" for more info on laws and punishment)   

And let me add, ENOUGH F-ING WOLF BASED NAMES!!! Just stop with 'em, okay? If you're a new person reading and you are planning to create an account, make it something not wolf based.

Thank you for your time. Anyone caught not following muh law will have Blackwater PMC attacking them. Along with the IRA and Spetsnaz.
lol, wow uggy. good to c ya mate. but when did you become the chief dictator? lol, that's harsh. I'm by all means not saying that's a bad thing, I'd like to congratulate you on your upgrade in power since I left. lol, your just like me before i quit for awhile.  :D :D :D

Mr.Grimm

He's not the leader. You see Tom, can I call  you Tom? The spa room has been taken over by a group called RSL. RSL stands for Redwall spam lords. Trunn now leads the army part of RSL called SRA. I am part of the police force called SSP which means Secret spam police. The founding RSL members are: Night wolf, Krowdon, Mr.Grimm, Briar. Please join the RSL to crush Firenose and Pippin.