Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Briar

I am trying to do too many things at once...hence the slow spamming

Night Wolf

Briar

Yup...I am trying to upload all of my summer pics to facebook.....trying to spam....trying to talk to my BF.....trying to IM

Night Wolf

thomaskreisman

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM
Alright. I need to address a few issues. Lately, you fools seem to think it necessary to post on like, 20 different threads. All with a different conversation. If you keep it up I will be forced to make a "Universal Talk Thread".

Next, ALTER-EGOS!!!
Why? I ask this. If you are too cowardly to let people know your full self, you don't belong here. If you are using accounts with a different name then let us know, fool.

Also, questioning my Immortality. Are you mad? Do you want me to go -23 century on you? I did not think so.  From this point on publicly or privately suggesting I'm a mortal will be considered a class 9 offence. (See "Ungatt Trunn's book of law" for more info on laws and punishment)   

And let me add, ENOUGH F-ING WOLF BASED NAMES!!! Just stop with 'em, okay? If you're a new person reading and you are planning to create an account, make it something not wolf based.

Thank you for your time. Anyone caught not following muh law will have Blackwater PMC attacking them. Along with the IRA and Spetsnaz.

lol, a little full of your self arn't ya ugly uggy?

Zara_rose_wolf

o.- the wolf based thing bite me, i like wolfs. secoundly i have a alter ego as spitermmann!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ungatt Trunn II

Quote from: thomaskreisman on August 19, 2009, 02:24:38 AM
Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM
Alright. I need to address a few issues. Lately, you fools seem to think it necessary to post on like, 20 different threads. All with a different conversation. If you keep it up I will be forced to make a "Universal Talk Thread".

Next, ALTER-EGOS!!!
Why? I ask this. If you are too cowardly to let people know your full self, you don't belong here. If you are using accounts with a different name then let us know, fool.

Also, questioning my Immortality. Are you mad? Do you want me to go -23 century on you? I did not think so.  From this point on publicly or privately suggesting I'm a mortal will be considered a class 9 offence. (See "Ungatt Trunn's book of law" for more info on laws and punishment)   

And let me add, ENOUGH F-ING WOLF BASED NAMES!!! Just stop with 'em, okay? If you're a new person reading and you are planning to create an account, make it something not wolf based.

Thank you for your time. Anyone caught not following muh law will have Blackwater PMC attacking them. Along with the IRA and Spetsnaz.

lol, a little full of your self arn't ya ugly uggy?

shut it bullet sponge
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Briar

Briar