Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

The SRA has been fighting for the past couple of months, determined to dominate the Spa Room.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Briar

It would appear that our correspondants have attempted to make contact with the Mods but they have had no luck seeming that few seem to venture into the Spa Room.
At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Night Wolf

Krowdon

Quote from: Briar on August 30, 2009, 08:02:57 PM
It would appear that our correspondants have attempted to make contact with the Mods but they have had no luck seeming that few seem to venture into the Spa Room.

Cause it too terrifying for them to try and mod this place.

Briar

THIS JUST IN!!!

It would appear that one of the RSL are trying to utterly destroy the Spa Room.

Ungatt Trunn II

*Static*

*T.V. Test Card*

*Automated voice*
PLEASE WAIT WHILE EMERGENCY TRANSMISSION ESTABLISHES SATELLITE UPLINK.

Welcome to the emergency news broadcast. General Trunn has just sent in word that an unknown force has recently launched a full scale attack on all communication broadcast networking cable lines, as well as our embassy in Modland. Eyewitness reports describe what can only be described as "The very opposite of spam". SRA forces have been fighting for nearly an hour to try to suppress the enemy, but to no avail. Anime enthusiasts have tried pacifying the situation with unholy amounts of anime but the attackers or attacker seems immune. DoS has filed reports that blood has been spilled, I repeat, has been spilled on our soil.

So far, this is all we know of the current situation. Please stand by for regular updates. All civilians are advised to get to a safe location or join the fight.

This is your local Emergency news broadcaster, reporting out.

*Static*
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon