Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

I did too. Maybe because it's an older looking font and reminds us of 80's robots?
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Perhaps. I shall only post in this font in this topic from now on.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Ungatt Trunn II

Nah, now it just makes me think of internet 1.0 and early email.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

Well, it's similar, because that's what early internet font was based off (I think) but not that far back.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

No it's not. Why would you even lie to me like that? That is one of the most uninteresting things I've posted ever since I posted my birth.
DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

*blinks and then tips over completely sideways* *falls and shatters into a million peices*

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Krowdon

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE