Official Announcement. It is mandatory that all civilians read.

Started by Ungatt Trunn II, June 06, 2009, 06:16:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Night Wolf

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II on August 05, 2010, 06:15:40 PM
So why are/were you in a good mood?
Um because I had like the greatest 5 hours of my life on my birthday

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Night Wolf

Almost a week late krowdon but thanks  :)
And it was a very happy birthday

Dirty Harry

This thread is good for spam, I merged some others with it as they were taking up needless space and were just repetitions, if you are unhappy I can just split them again.
By all means, post spam here, but just leave the holy grail thread. I know I'm only meant to mod that thread, but the main topics discussed seem to be SRA, so I am helping keep that thread clean
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Krowdon

Quote from: Dirty Harry on August 11, 2010, 12:17:46 PM
This thread is good for spam, I merged some others with it as they were taking up needless space and were just repetitions, if you are unhappy I can just split them again.
By all means, post spam here, but just leave the holy grail thread. I know I'm only meant to mod that thread, but the main topics discussed seem to be SRA, so I am helping keep that thread clean

Boy, dont do anything to our topics. Change them back. they were seperate for a reason.
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Dirty Harry

Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Krowdon

Dirty Harry

Let me make it clear, all of these threads had been relegated to 2nd page.
If anybody is bothered enough about them, I'll split them up again, but man's got to know his limitations...
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Krowdon

Dirty Harry

Quote from: Krowdon on August 11, 2010, 01:40:50 PM
Ungatt made those topics. Do you wanna talk to him?
Who wants to talk to Ungatt? :D
In the mean time:
Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Night Wolf

Quote from: Dirty Harry on August 11, 2010, 01:45:34 PM
Quote from: Krowdon on August 11, 2010, 01:40:50 PM
Ungatt made those topics. Do you wanna talk to him?
Who wants to talk to Ungatt? :D
In the mean time:

Hey I like internet explorer! :P

Stella Cadente

That's because you're a noob.

As i said in another thread, Holby said you were allowed to clean up all of Spa.  Don't know why...

Ungatt Trunn II

DIE HIPPIE DIE

Dirty Harry

Spa Regulator.

"Go ahead, make my day."

Krowdon