Wow....So pretty

Started by , June 22, 2003, 08:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WoW. I love all these rarely used smilies. I know this was posted, but I'm doing it again.

:shrugs:  ^ I'm With Stupid  :zzz:  :eye:  :lily:  :sleeps:  :flags:  :grin-eyes:  :grin-all:  :likefrog:  :eats:  ROTFLMAO!!!  :snicker:  :hihi:  :wow!!:  Happy Birthday ::hats::  ::help!::  :wub:

And the all-time best smily goes to...:eats:

windhound

:flags:
*gaspeth*
Take a real good look at that, in the sequence of scolling flags there is a 'smile' face like  :), only with red eyes and a nasty smile...  
weird, did anyone esle notice this? maybe I missed somthing about it, it just looked out of place...  
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't

Peace Alliance

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats scary!

It's like and angry face of some sort. Ahhhhhhh, its after me lucky charms!

pokeymanns

My favorite smiley is  :wub: .  It describes how I feel about everyone here.  >Gives everyone a hug<
~Pokeymanns

The Cow

POKEYMANNS!!!!IF YOU EVER ASK ME WHERE I LIVE I WILL SUE DUDE YOU A FRUIT!!!!

THE COW  
2nd Reg. Season BloodThirsty Wolves.
3rd Reg. Season ,Red Horde Of All Evil.
3rd turbo Season ,Blue Horde.
4th turbo season Red Horde Of All Evil.

Shangryla

BOB

Whatever that's suppose to mean.

pokeymanns

Quote from: The CowPOKEYMANNS!!!!IF YOU EVER ASK ME WHERE I LIVE I WILL SUE DUDE YOU A FRUIT!!!!

THE COW
I would never do that if someone didn't want me to.  That would be to decieve a friend, if I may conciter you to be a friend of mine.  I really hope I can.  You and everyone else here are making me feel so very welcome.  I thank everyone here.  >Loves everyone here<
~Pokeymanns

Firetooth

Where've all the pretty smileys gone? :(
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Ashyra Nightwing

And who is the invisible poster? I think it might be me....

Martin the warrior

Who thinks that I am dead
Knows naught at all.
I-- am that is.
Two mice within Redwall.
The Warrior sleeps twixt Hall and Cavern Hole.
I-- am that is.
Take on my mighty role.

Krowdon

How in the world did a guest post?
Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Mr.Grimm

windhound

Oh, nah.  A long while back we changed Forum software.  The converter that changed the database of posts and members to the new system did a decent job overall, but it flopped on somethings.  I suspect that this was just a glitch.  Or maybe we allowed guests to post in the Spa Room at that time...
A Goldfish has an attention span of 3 seconds...  so do I
~ In the beginning there was nothing, which exploded ~
There are only 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't