Miyechi

Started by Aden, July 08, 2004, 11:11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aden

It's not mine, but it's a very cool site with pretty good content. It has a fairly simple RPG system you can do. You can battle other members or bots and increase your level as you go along. You can also earn "yinks"(money) and buy items to improve your defense, strength, or magic. There's also a lot of Flash games you can play(in the future you'll get yinks for doing well in the games, but the admin hasn't made this system yet) and compare your score to others who have played it on the site. Join the forum and you'll have all the RPG and gaming features! Put me(Aden) as your referrer.  :)  
Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

Nohcnonk

You'd attract more people if you gave a direct link. :P  

Aden

Woodren Swiftsword, former leader of the Mossflower Liberation Army
May 20, 1999 - May 20, 2001

RedCon

The Lady Shael

~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Fat Country

Lol, that helped ;)  
Who likes short shorts?
I like Short Shorts!

Redwall Warlords is so like mathematics, They both have "Rulers".
I Think im soo funny!!!!
But NOOOOOOOOOO
I just have to be the jerky one...

you know i'm the jerky one.

now you all know i'm the jerky newbish one, happy? im going red

No Consideration? Hmmpfff i just won't talk to you!! HAHAHAHA

Fine, I'm sorry, Let's Talk. What is your name?

Wow! That is a funky name, my partents would never name me that. I guess its not so bad.

FOOD TIME

Hahaha, made you sigh with relief, i'm still here so turn that smile upside down, because ur listening to me now!!

Well i guess i could be friends with you

Even thou you have that funny name

Bye Bye, and i hoped you enjoyed listening to me. Next Update...

TOMORROW

Firetooth

uiYyhj7u6fjkciu87xz
Quote from: Sevah on January 02, 2018, 03:51:57 PM
I'm currently in top position by a huge margin BUT I'm intentionally dropping down to the bottom.

Sabriel

Firetooth's back from not watching meteors pelt!

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Takara

OH NO! IT'S A MEATBALL SHOWER!!!

Briar

At the risk of ruining Briar's career by disparaging her find of the famous Sackaleaderer horse...

Quote from: Ungatt Trunn II
Yes. I wear high heels Krowdon. Any tips on how I should do my hair?

Sabriel

Quote from: Takara on August 13, 2009, 06:49:51 PM
OH NO! IT'S A MEATBALL SHOWER!!!

Meatball shower would be more interesting :D

Quote from: Takara on August 08, 2009, 12:50:19 PMHOWL IS AWESOME. YOU ARE SAD BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT HOWL.

Quote from: Genevieve on November 11, 2009, 02:38:03 AMAsian food is also usually inanimate.
USUALLY.

Zara_rose_wolf

O.O.... i wanna see it rain skittels

Takara

I wanna see it rain dogs and cats for real. ANGRY cats. People would be like, "AAAAAHHHHHH OHEMGEE IT IS RAINING CATS AND DOGS 4 REAL!!! RUN EVERYBODY RUUUUN!!!"

Krowdon

Quote from: Ashyra Nightwingi have work to do and that is why i'm playing rwl, this is how it always works

Takara

Speaking of cats and dogs, one of my cats is trying to entertain himself with a toy mouse and I feel like a bad owner because I only threw it for him once. ;_;

Sabriel

My cat gives me no choice in the matter :D I have to throw the damned thing again and again.

USUALLY.