Look at this...

Started by RazorClaw, October 23, 2003, 08:03:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RazorClaw

I think it quite funny. I attacked this guy five times today, a bunch yesterday because I needed the land. So, I find this message:

At Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:58:35 -0700, a messenger from Skull Reapers (#690) brought this to you...
HEY RAZORCLAW BETTER GET READY WHEN MAE CLAN IS RDY THEY WILL KILL YA

Your comments???

Riverpaw

Erm, any seriousness? Who are they?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

~>John<~

just a new, dont worry.....u view it as any other threat, probaly not one
Heark! For the City of God comes before us!
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Holby

I will not deleted this

~>John<~

Holby, spamming? *gasps* in other unrelated news, the new name for spamming/flaming is spaming.
And so he asked, "How is a man to judge in such times as these?" and he was answered, "As he always has judged, for good and evil have not changed and the differences are as great as they have ever been."

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Pikepaw

I agree with John, probably just a new guy trying ta scare ya. Only a new guy would message you with a threat like that.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

~>John<~

if he wasn't a new guy, would work an alliance, then backstab ya too  

Former Emperor

Former Member of Rome

Blackeyes

Heh, just send him a reply saying" Lol, I'd love to see this, by the way, if you even tried that, I have practically all of the forums behind me Lol!!!"
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

The Lady Shael

Heh. Reminds me of the time I was getting ready to delete my account last Era, so I destroyed all my guards, and a lucky guy managed to break me, and had the brilliant idea of sending me a message demanding eight billion in food or he'd kill me. I still have my response:

Okay look, the only reason you were able to get through me so easily was because I destroyed all my guards, because I'm leaving. If I built up my guards again, you wouldn't have a chance. I'm just doing some last minute chores, then I really leave. I'll give you the food, but no one's in the game ever had 8 billion food, or even 2 billion for that matter, even the top ten people, so don't expect someone 40 ranks below to have 4 times as much food. I have allies in Empire, not to mention nearly everyone in the top ten, who would gladly destroy if they knew you were threatening me.
But since it seems all you want is food, I'll keep my mouth shut. I would've sent you the food if you asked nicely, and said "please"...but no...

Let's turn the tables a bit. If you don't reply, asking nicely for the food, I'm going to stay a little while longer, and begin to raise my army again, until you're lower than 200. Also, I'm going to alert the top ten, and Empire, and a couple other clans, and they'd be more than happy to eliminate you for my sake. That's all you have to do to get the food. ^_^ *smiles sweetly* Have a nice day.

~The Lady Shael, Currently the Only Empress to Rule Mossflower

Heh. Pleasant, wasn't I? ^_^ I loved getting those messages, actually, my source of amusement on the game. I remember getting another one last Era where the guy was asking for everything I had, or he'd kill me. I sent him a message back saying simply that he didn't say please. He attempted another attack, failed, and I never heard of him again...
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Scarwake

Oh, new people are sooooo funny.  They crack me up sometimes with their little threats that they never back up with their actions.  So humorous.  *falls over laughing in his chair*

Errr.....Let me recompose myself.  His threat is an idle one for he'll never back it up. The end.
Member of the ROC: 03/14/2000
Emperor of

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rwl/  RWL Photo Album
In-Character Album

Holby

*Mutters something about Angrod in TJ's direction*
I will not deleted this

RazorClaw

He sounds like he WANTS me to attack him, I mean, really, I've been playing almost a year and he's prolly a new guy? Of course, he doesn't threaten me directly, he says his clan'll get me.  

Pikepaw

It's called attacking first and then telling them why. That would be the way I would do it, but only if I had the forces to back it up.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Blackeyes

Nah man, the funniest is when you like. Ok man, I'm gonna hit you now, your going to ge tmad at me, and then your gona try to retale. But I'll have my guards up and you won't be able to break me. Ok? LOL
Dark days are coming my friends....... oh yes we are in trouble....

Badrang the Tyrant

I'll kill him fer ya RazorClaw!  Never mind, this guy is just way too funny to kill...