ONE THOUSANDTH POST!

Started by Blackeyes, October 24, 2003, 07:25:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Riverpaw

**tortures Pikepaw telepathically until he apologises and returns everything, then superglues him to the tv set and surrounds him with a forcefield**
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Pikepaw

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH! I'm sorry! I'M STUCK TO MY TV! Can I just have a bowl of Ice Cream and a slice of Pizza and a bone to gnaw on please? I am sorry that I am so evil, but that is just the way I am. So unglue me from the TV and make this forcefield go away.
Never muck with me because I'm a Canadian mercenary
Pikepaw has returned! He has become more evil! But I am back, to rule all and destroy the Earth!
If you knock me down, I'll get back up and knock you down, then I'll chase you with my torch and pitchfork and big club thingy.
In the words of the wise barbeast: "Yer true friends stick up fer ya! Yer best pals pay fer ya!" After this, the barbeast fell over drunk, after his last words of wisedom.

Ruatine

As this topic was so obviously and gaggingly spam, I moved it from GD to the Spa Room.
"Courage is the price that Life exacts for granting peace, The soul that knows it not, knows no release from little things." - A. Earhart

Riverpaw

:P
(A postie by Sha. Yippie.)

**gives pikepaw a tiny piece of pizza and a smakk scoop of ice cream**
You may not have a bone.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Gen. Volkov

*Bashes Pikepaw over the head with a thigh bone* NO Stealing! *Steals it all himself and crawls into a tank and locks the hatch*
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Dead Eye

There you are Black Eyes. Your 1000 post is spam.  
Dead Eye Trueflight of the Seas, Servent to the Emperor and Empress of the Northlands<br><br><a href='http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha' target='_blank'>http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Itha</a><br><br>Spokesperson for The winter clan. <br><br>Part of the ROC since some time in October-Nov