cars

Started by windhound, May 11, 2004, 04:36:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonewolf

96' Mazda RX 7 it is so sleek so beautiful my precious.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the

Peace Alliance

Quote from: wolf bite
Quote from: Peace Alliance
Quote from: wolf bite*Looks out at his silver V8 4W drive Jeep Grand Cherokee LTD with all the goodies like leather heated seats, 10 CD player, sun roof, etc*

Versatile, tough, go anywhere, but with class.

Wolf Bite
Bethca my Durango could whoop you.

would you be the ype to road race? I'm not saying i'm recless.... well.... ya i'm reckless. But i'm a good driver, so i have the ability to drive really fast safely. Plus how its soooooooooooo fun to go really fast. SOOOOOO FUN
Not only do I not think yours could go faster or climb better, but also I know I would win. I put a few ? er ?. extras in it. I flip some James Bond-esh switches on the dash and I lights up like a police car with hidden strobe light all around. Lots of fun. No tickets.

Hehe,

Wolf Bite
hahahaha. Man, you could have NASA rockets on that thing and it wouldn't keep up with my durango. I put that thing in all wheel, put the gas to the floor and i'm 170 KM in seconds. I haven't gotten a ticket yet though... although its only been 4 months :D

however, i wouldn't be beating you for long, after a few blocks i'd be outta gas, hahaha.

Ashyra Nightwing

I'm probably going to end up just getting something really cheap...

Devari

Quote from: Juby (Tercios):P Luxury Cars are Counter Revolutionary.  Public transportation is the future.  :P
Yes!

That, and bikes. *loves living on the coast of eternal spring*

Juby (Tercios)

OF COURSE, how did I forget bikes, I'm slipping, capitalism is corrupting, must re-read books on communism.
Real Betis? ? -? ? Tottenham Hotspurs? ? -? ? Partizan Beograd? ? -? ? Hannover 96

Wildwood

I like a white mustang convertable.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Retto

Right now, I've got a '93 Honda Accord LX, which is a nice car, and very reliable (it's at 103k miles, and in the three months I've had it, it hasn't broken down at all.), especially compared to my old car (a '90 chevvy lumina which broke down 15 minutes after you started it, but then 10 minutes later no trace of the problem could be found. It's since degenerated into a pile of rust, so I sold it).

Absolute dream car is a Cadillac Sixteen A dream car I could actually buy if I was rich is the Bentley Continental GT.

Most realistically, though, I'd like a Chrystler 300m, or an Audi TT or something like that. Luxury cars are cool. = 0)
The 'ittle otter,
Retto

Nohcnonk

Quote from: Myrhakel GreenfireGibbs Aquada

Hehe. My dream car.  :D
That would be tight to have. :D

I'm only 14... so no car.

Trogdor 22

Yeah, it would be cool to be able to go on water, but I don't know how often you'd use it. It's not very cool looking either. :flags:  
Hooray for Santa!
user posted image

Nohcnonk

Dude!  It goes on water! :lol: I think it's amphibious, anyway...

My Dream Car/Vehicle

Badrang the Tyrant

Quote from: RettoRight now, I've got a '93 Honda Accord LX, which is a nice car, and very reliable (it's at 103k miles, and in the three months I've had it, it hasn't broken down at all.), especially compared to my old car (a '90 chevvy lumina which broke down 15 minutes after you started it, but then 10 minutes later no trace of the problem could be found. It's since degenerated into a pile of rust, so I sold it).

Absolute dream car is a Cadillac Sixteen A dream car I could actually buy if I was rich is the Bentley Continental GT.

Most realistically, though, I'd like a Chrystler 300m, or an Audi TT or something like that. Luxury cars are cool. = 0)
No Bently's!  If anyone in RWL can afford a Bently, I'd move in with them! :D  

lonewolf

Is the aquada in a James Bond movie I thought it was in one of the newer ones.
At the 1994 annual awards dinner given for Forensic Science, AAFS, President Dr. Don Harper Mills astounded his audience with the