How interesting

Started by Holby, March 26, 2003, 02:43:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holby

Today, I received this message:

From someone with a Networth 800 million higher than mine, who claims to be able to espionage anyone, this act makes them look rather stupid.
My attempts to return the mission were foiled however, but I find it amusing that Ereptor failed. *Shrug*
I believe this topic will be followed up by a successful esp. on me that will be posted here, but it doesn't bother me- my stats are pathetic now, anyhow.

Enjoy my beautifully cropped image!
I will not deleted this

Peace Alliance

You know well enough that NW has nothing to do with it :P

And that /IS/ a well cropped image.

Wildwood

NO! Another old topic.
Apparently people are getting angry at me for having too long of a sig. when all you have to do is press three buttons to not veiw someone else's sig. if you do not want to see it so I no longer have one *grumble* lazy people *grumble*.  Whew! Run on sentence.

Oh big fish I took out the pictures.  Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

Lol big fish is the word for cr.p
user posted image

Ashyra Nightwing

...Holbs should have made more leaders, then espionaged Ereptor.. Did anyone actually fid out his stats, or is it still a mystery?

Peace Alliance

haha, i remember there was like an entire intelligence operation to find his stats and anything else they could. It was so exciting back then. I like how everyone in the game was trying to work together to break him, then i just solo'ed it and broke him on my own.

Holby

Quote from: Peace AllianceYou know well enough that NW has nothing to do with it :P

And that /IS/ a well cropped image.
Come on, I was trying to humiliate the guy who was well beyond "Mwahaha" in regards to evilness.
Ash, I don't believe there was enough land to have a chance at getting them, but not sure. He had a very high number of leaders, just he had oodles of land. And offensive missions being leaders/land he didn't have the greatest ratio. My own good leaders to land weren't enough due to his high numbers.
I will not deleted this

Nohcnonk

And of course, Holby is right again. :D  

Peace Alliance

Uh... he didn't disprove me nohc.  :rolleyes:  donno where that was comin from.

And ya, the amount of leaders gets taken into account. Not just ratio against ratio. Ereptor having more leaders actually makes a difference, or at least thats what holby tought me :)

Garagas Ledavas

These old topics are very educational, thank you Peace. :lol:  
Reg- Garagas Ledavas #248

Turbo-Garagas Ledavas II #139

Former Reg. Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #152 - 10

Darth Bane #47 - Emperor

Former Turbo Accounts-

Garagas Ledavas #168 - 10

Garagas Ledavas #9 - 2

Garagas Ledavas #7 - Emperor

user posted image