I'm back.

Started by Ragefur, December 16, 2004, 07:52:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ragefur

QuoteThus ? Chapter 17

The sweet aroma of glue filled her nostrils as she lifted a bowl of the heavenly nectar to her lips. With a melancholy sigh she inhaled the fumes which rose from its tepid surface. She adored everything about it. The musty smell as her menservants squeezed it from its bottle, like a melange of expensive perfumes imported from foreign parts. The way it flowed, like the waters of the Nile. Its opaque, pearly white color, like milk from udders belonging to the cows of Bashan. She was attuned to its every movement in the sultry desert heat, and it was glorious. She needed nothing other than the bowl of glue which was in front of her.

It was then that she awoke, and shivered. No longer was she reclining on a bed of cushions out in the sultry desert heat, surrounded by menservants, with her divine bowls of glue. She was in Siberia, and there was a blizzard. Worst of all, it was the third year of the glue shortage; there would be no glue tonight. Oh, how she yearned for glue, it was her only solace in life, and it had been taken from her. No more would she taste the glorious flavor, the life-giving nectar of the desert. She huddled down in her sleeping bag, and wept bitterly. There would be no glue tonight.

And with that I return. I'm glad to see the administration is still corrupt, and the HPR's still care. The more things change, the more they stay the same.

~Ragefur
Highest Rank: 1
8th player ever.

Riverpaw

Someone returns. That's always nice.
Never seen you play, though, and look forward to that.
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

The Lady Shael

Heh. ^_^ I saw you online a couple days ago, and I was like "Hey, it's Ragefur!" But you didn't post anything. But it's great to see you still care about us, in some way.

[edit] Hmf. Well, a little background on Ragefur. His first warlord number was 4, I think. He was also the 4th emperor of the First Era. Because I was the third, and he DECIEVED me, by gaining my trust and then turning on me, hence earning the title Ragefur the Deceiver.  <_<  He was also a forum admin for a while, then took away his own powers.
~The Lady Shael Varonne the Benevolent of the Southern Islands, First Empress of Mossflower Country, and Commandress of the Daughters of Delor

RWLers, your wish is my command...as long as it complies with the rules.

Aqualis

Ah, I look foward to the return of the Romantics Tribe. :D  
"Less talky, more drivey." ~Hawk, Applegeeks Issue #161

~the mighta awualis

Nohcnonk

I look forward to getting to know you. ^_^

Trident

!!  The one who gave me my name (Also A Kitten)!!!

Hey Ragefur!  I'll expect more purring contests in the near future =P!

Oh yes... the 'glue' story...  As corrupt as it is.  

TR Shadow

Oh, you're that guy who gave me that penguin!

*Is still sleeping with it*

Welcome back, Jonny.

Menatus

Hey, Ragey! I didn't think you'd actually come back. I don't spend too much time here, enough to argue a few posts on the forum, and log on a day, until someone kills me, anyway. But if you're around, I'll be sure to be on more often.

Here's a little something for you.

(Tribe)

RazorClaw

Wow! That's awesome! Welcome back, Ragefur!  

Peace Alliance

i give this.... 3 days tops.   :)  

Riverpaw

Quote from: Peace Alliancei give this.... 3 days tops.   :)
Until?
I am back. First to notice gets a cookie...

*ten years later*

Oh.

Peace Alliance

untill he's gone again, lol

RazorClaw

Hey, that's what people said about Klamath, and- *looks around* nm.  

Gen. Volkov

Welcome back. Doubt you remember me. I was here for a brief time during first era... but I remember you...
It is said that when Rincewind dies the occult ability of the entire human race will go up by a fraction. -Terry Pratchett

cloud says: I'm pretty sure I'm immune to everything that I can be immune to...brb snorting anthrax.

Sticker334 says(Peace Alliance): OMG! HOBOES

Ashyra Nightwing

*gasp*

RAGEFUR!

*waves madly* Welcome back!